Website for online recharge (Vodafone)?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I usually recharge from Vodafone's website, but these new made for you offers are cool and they can't be recharged from Vodafone's website. I tried an online recharging site but they were asking some additional fee as 'Internet charges', so I skipped. Is there any website via which I can recharge my Vodafone number, without any additional fee?

Thanks in advance.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Freecharge. There are many.

But as I have used freecharge I can say they return money in case of unsuccessfull recharge.

Otherwise use may also use Bank Website / Mobile Application to recharge.

amjath

Human Spambot
rechargeitnow.com

if the transaction failed ur money ll be funded and mail ll be sent to u regarding refund :)

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks all. Tried HSBC already, but they are NOT accepting the 'made for you' offers. Other recharge options are fine.
And Krishnendu, thanks to you, that site worked great. Bookmarked.

Abhishek Nama

Journeyman
Paytm is the best recharge site in India, in terms of website design, user interface and the overall experience is good. Rechargeitnow has been a long time in this industry- reliable alternate option.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
You are welcome. As I said, there are many others, but as I personally didn't used all of them I can't vouch for them. But you can consider them too if other members are suggesting :)

VodafoneIndia

Right off the assembly line
Happy to Help!

Thanks all. Tried HSBC already, but they are NOT accepting the 'made for you' offers. Other recharge options are fine.
And Krishnendu, thanks to you, that site worked great. Bookmarked.

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please be informed, Made For You offers are not available online, you will have to recharge it through e-Top.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks, Vodafone India in Digit, lol.
Anyway, I don't know what e-Top is, but the above website worked for me just fine, for MFY offer.

Top Bottom