Webmail clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

choudang

Padawan
Dear All,

I am looking for web mail clients for my own domain. I have configured a few mail ids which shall be used by my closed group. Now i need to configure the mail client so that we can access the mails.

Can you suggest me some free / or paid email clients (really good and stable) which are easy to install.

I have gone thru one of client roundcube, which is nice but complicated for me to install in web server.

Regards,

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I use incredimail, its very easy and light.

//why have u wote in a SPAM like font, I just controlled myself from pressing d report button:D

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Do you have just the domain? or hosting too? You will need hosting too!
Buy a hosting space and they will already give you pre-installed web mail clients like RoundCube, Squirrel Mail and Horde. There is no need to go through the hassles of installing it yourself!

OP
choudang

choudang

Padawan
I use incredimail, its very easy and light.

//why have u wote in a SPAM like font, I just controlled myself from pressing d report button:D

seems that your rule no 2 can be misguided......:D :D

@victor_rambo, I do have a hosted site and do have RoundCube, Squirrel Mail and Horde.

But whenever you will log into webmail, it is showing the control panel which contains these 3 clients. I want to redirected straightly into my mailbox (RoundCube)

How to do that????

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
seems that your rule no 2 can be misguided......:D :D

@victor_rambo, I do have a hosted site and do have RoundCube, Squirrel Mail and Horde.

But whenever you will log into webmail, it is showing the control panel which contains these 3 clients. I want to redirected straightly into my mailbox (RoundCube)

How to do that????
You will have to use direct URL like:
Code:
[noparse]*w3hobbyist.com:2095/3rdparty/roundcube/?_task=mail&_mbox=INBOX[/noparse]
This will bypass the client choice screen and directly take to roundcube

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom