Web Virtual Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

arijitraja

Broken In
Hi Can anyone suggest me a site where i can upload some huge files and then give the link to someone or on my website so that it can be downloaded ?

cheers

~Ari.

rapidshare.com
sendspace.com

but limited for some days if nobody download.....

but i like....excellent look ....
*www.4shared.com/

*www.techcrunch.com/2006/01/31/the-online-storage-gang/

OP
A

arijitraja

Broken In
I can do away with lesses storage space but i want the file to remain even if no one downloads..
because i wanna keep the link on my website and i dont want it to get deleted if no one downloads...

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
@arijitraja... did u wikipedia it :D

*www.divshare.com/images/logo.png*www.file.am/images/logo.gif*s1.fileho.com/img/logo.gifare some good ones..

For regular storage.. I'ld suggest either *www.pcin.net/update/media/box_net_logo.gif or *www.omnidrive.com/wp-content/themes/omnidrive/media/omnidrive_logo.gif

Mr. l8st MVP :D... they r different :D different logos (changed kya!).. different sites.. .de is older.. .com is... whatever...
The bottomline is that... Rapidshare has two urls, rapidshare.de and rapidshare.com, but they don't bother to tell you that they're completely separate entities. Registering in rapidshare.de is not equal to registering in the .com :D
Wikipedia :D said:
On October 19, 2006, Rapidshare announced that "Unfortunately all drives of RapidShare.de are full right now". A new website, rapidshare.com has been made in an attempt to transfer usage from rapidshare.de to rapidshare.com. Premium accounts for Rapidshare.de were not lost as a code could be used to transfer the account between servers. However, this code was only good for as long as the account did not expire, and the promotion did not finish. It is not possible, however, to use a Rapidshare.com account on the German site. Despite the one-way compatibility with paid accounts, both sites claim to be entirely different organisations and entities. The new site originally did not impose any download limits, but on October 27 the "Happy Hours" came to an end, bringing back the download limits. The file size limit was also reduced from 300MB to its current 100MB.

And... pray... which r the hot-linkers?

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Rapidshare.de had servers in Germany. After some legal troubles they now have servers in Sweden and new domain name rapidshare.com ;)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
try streamload.com it is the best it even has a software so u can easily upload
usin it for a year no problems till now it offers 25 gb free space so go for it!!

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Streamload ≈ AMD Live Media Vault now.
*www.mediamax.com/images/home/header_jan2007.gif​

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
koolbluez said:
Streamload ≈ AMD Live Media Vault now

havent used it for a month now ......
so didnt know abt it....
though i think amd have made a good acquisition*img246.imageshack.us/img246/8399/thumbsup4kk.gif

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
hey.. that's old news dude.. been there from the past year :D

When I first heard of AMD MediaVault.. i was damn bloody interested. On tryin to sign-in with my usual name.. I wasn't able to.. then realised that I was not able to as I was already a StreamLoad member :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom