web site promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsh

ARSH
I want to promote my web site in Top Search Engines like google,yahoo,msn etc. Pls suggest me how i start all this.

Thanks

Arsh :lol: :lol:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
1. Search Engine Optimization and search submission(free)
2. Buy 'sponsored listing' on Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.(paid)

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
for your personal websites or blogs ? what is the website category? how much is your budget ? or are you looking for free avenues ?

yes there are tools that can be used to submit your websites to various search engines and directories.

eg. webceo.com has a free SEO software (its basic version)... you can use that.

dont go for any sponsored search listings unless you are selling a product... if you just want traffic to your websites use Adwords (assuming you are looking for paid options also)

_

anand1

In the zone
Go for Submitting your sites to these Search Engines and Directories and generate Backlinks for your webpage.

OP
Arsh

Arsh

ARSH
With your reference I am trying to practice on webceo. Thanks very much . And you say this is basic software , for starting it is bes for me. but after practice on WEBCEO , What you say I have need any other software or tool for Web Promotions for Top Ranking in Search Engines like Yahoo,google,msn etc.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
You can submit your site directly to google and yahoo

*www.google.com/addurl/

*search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html

Don't know about others.

OP
Arsh

Arsh

ARSH
how i am checking stats of my sites like how many people visit my site and any kind of checking like from which country user visit my website.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
www.google.com/analytics

also your hosting control panel should be having stats softwares like webalizer, awstats etc see if you have.

_

janki2008

Broken In
Hi,

Highly recommend the below book for Hot Topic "SEO" search engine optimization.

SEO: Search Engine Optimization Bible
*tinyurl.com/68yfw2

Features interviews with executives from top search companies, plus appendices on creating successful listings with Google, MSN, Yahoo!, and others

Topics include creating an SEO plan; managing keywords; maximizing pay-per-click strategies; understanding the role of links and linking; robots, spiders, and crawlers; maintaining SEO; analyzing success rates; and much more

Janki

janki2008

Broken In
Hi,

I'll add one more book highly recommended for SEO by David Viney one of the United Kingdom's leading search engine optimization (or S.E.O) and his clients include Amazon, Microsoft, British Airways and Centrica.

Get to the Top on Google: Tips and Techniques to Get Your Site to the Top of the Search Engine Rankings

Get more info here : *www.grenleaf.com/idtitle.aspx?titleid=931

Janki
PS: I have ordered my copy.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
A lot of SEO gyaan is there available for free across the internet...

going for a book is not that an advantage.. instead spending time actually implementing a few concepts would pay off well ;)

_

janki2008

Broken In
I personally like Books, which really helps me a lot. Step by step in proper direction by an expert in his field i.e. in this case SEO Expert David Viney <-- this point is really important & this pays off.

I have received my copy, really appreciate service of Greenleaf bookshop.

Janki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom