web pages not opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

raja2281

Journeyman
i have connected my phone gprs to pc. the icon also comes that a network of 400 kpbs is connected. but when i open a browser the pages are not loaded.

please help me

OP
R

raja2281

Journeyman
ok the phone is nokia 6630. the software is pc suite. i have tried connecting to the net using the one touch access in the pc suite 6.85.

i have also tried setting a dial up connection with the phone. the phone is getting connected and the pc shows a network icon with 115 kbps connection. but when i open a page the page never gets loaded.

the phone modem is setup properly i feel. and i have tried connecting thru bluetooth and usb cable.

same thing occurs with nokia 3230 also.

also bpl and vodafone networks have been checked. same problems in both.

pratik03

Journeyman
When you connected adjust phone position such that it will show full network

and then try to open the web page

also try it with Firefox

kayos

Boy Waiting To Be A Man!!
also check your antivirus settings .. i too had this problem with my dialup as mcafee protection suit blocks every access to the system when fully protected...
it cud be the reason ..

OP
R

raja2281

Journeyman
tried positioning the phone to receive full network. still pages not opening.

also tried connecting while disabling mcafee. no success.

guys any thing more u can think of to get this going?

i have tried it with nokia 3230 under vodafone and 6630 under bpl. still no pages opening. surely the problem lies in my pc, on how it might be configured.

any more suggestions. come on guys help me out. trying evrything i can think of no success.

OP
R

raja2281

Journeyman
yeah tried on my laptop

but there its widows vista so settings r little different. but still tried on it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom