Web-Hosting-500MB @ Rs.500 per Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushantvirdi

Journeyman
Ok Sorry for my last post. I have now got new servers and now everything is new. Here is what i have to offer...

Code:
500 MB
50 GB BANDWIDTH
Win Contests and get space upgraded
Cpanel PRO X LATEST
Super Fast Titan Servers
24/7 Support
Option to upgrade for cheap prices
10 Subdomains
10 Parked Domains
10 Addon Domains
HTML - CGI - PHP - mySQL - PSQL - Custom Error pages
NO UPLOADING LIMIT OR ANY FILE SIZE LIMIT
30 MySQL Databases
10 Email Accounts
10 Mailing Lists
5 Ftp Accounts
SUPPORTS Domains/Subdomains.
Real 24/7 FTP
Online File Editor / Manager / Usage Stats
99.99% Uptime
Instant Activation

U will have to pay around Rs. 500 per year. The servers are absolutely new and we gaurantee nearly 99.99% uptime. I want only serious buyers. No hosting of Warez forums or Sites is allowed. Anyone doing will have his account suspended. As for Payment u can pay a Demand Draft or if u have credit card please only pay through PayPal. If u have any working hardware like seond-hand CD writer we can have a trade.

Some FAQ.
1)It will be sub-domain hosting but u can add your own domain.
2)Your Cpanel will not be shared with anyone.
3)We are ready to give u 24hr support.
4)U cannot host anything which is illegal.
5)I cannot give u trial period.
If u still have any more ask them here.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
sushantvirdi said:
Unbelievable 500 MB Windows Web-hosting Offer- with CPanel- No Monthly or Yearly Charges - Just for Rs.1000 for Lifetime. To Buy PM me...

Please change your Signature !

tuxfan

Technomancer
  1. From where can we have instant activation? There has to be some URL for this. Right?
  2. Whats the config of your server?
  3. Whats the version of PHP, Apache, MySQL, etc. Which Linux and what version does the server have?
  4. Please clarify on "It will be sub-domain hosting but u can add your own domain".
  5. How will you give 24 hr support? Email? Live Chat? Phone?
  6. Does this include fantastico?
  7. On what domain will you give a sub-domain?
  8. Do you have any third-party/independant uptime statistics?
  9. Just confirm your bandwidth once again! Is it 50 GB or 5 GB? Hope its not a typo :)
  10. What contests do you run for space upgradation? Where are they? Give details.
  11. What do you mean by "pay around Rs. 500"? Is the payment in US$?

Last edited:
OP
S

sushantvirdi

Journeyman
[*]From where can we have instant activation? There has to be some URL for this. Right?
Ans. By instant activation i mean that your acconut will be activated as soon i receive the payment.

[*]Whats the config of your server?
The servers are Super Fast Titan Servers with enough power to take any load. They are also frequently maintainenced and are protected by NOD32

[*]Whats the version of PHP, Apache, MySQL, etc. Which Linux and what version does the server have?
Kernel version 2.6.9-34.0.2.EL
Machine Type i686
Apache version 1.3.36 (Unix)
PERL version 5.8.7
PHP version 4.4.2
MySQL version 4.1.20-standard
cPanel Build 10.8.2-RELEASE 119

[*]Please clarify on "It will be sub-domain hosting but u can add your own domain".
By default it is a subdomain hosting. But u can purchase your own domain and get it configured.

[*]How will you give 24 hr support? Email? Live Chat? Phone?
Support is available 24 hrs and 365 days a year through E-mail and Phone

[*]Does this include fantastico?
Yes we have fantastico de luxe installed

[*]On what domain will you give a sub-domain?
*www.3rdimension.co.uk/

[*]Do you have any third-party/independant uptime statistics?
Sorry we do not provide them

[*]Just confirm your bandwidth once again! Is it 50 GB or 5 GB? Hope its not a typo :)
It is 50 GB Per Month

[*]What contests do you run for space upgradation? Where are they? Give details.
The Contests are like Garphics Desigining and logo designing.

[*]What do you mean by "pay around Rs. 500"? Is the payment in US$?
By this i mean that u can also pay in Dollars through Paypal.If it is Indian Rs. u pay Rs.500/year only. (No hidden Charges)

[/list][/QUOTE]

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
sushantvirdi said:
[*]Whats the config of your server?
The servers are Super Fast Titan Servers with enough power to take any load. They are also frequently maintainenced and are protected by NOD32

You must be joking Sushant, other wise who else explain Server as you did here.

As per me By server I mean CPU, RAM,HDD and in depth I always ask for BackUp for Data and Power.

OP
S

sushantvirdi

Journeyman
Server Details

Dual Intel Pentium 4 Xeon CPUs
2 GB DDR ECC memory
3 10,000 RPM Seagate HDDs:
Dual 146 GB user volume with RAID 1 mirroring
146 GB 24-hour user volume backup
2 "Ultra SCSI 2" disk I/O channels

tuxfan

Technomancer
sushantvirdi said:
Do you have any third-party/independant uptime statistics?
Sorry we do not provide them
:lol: What do you mean we don't provide them? Then how can someone be sure that your uptime is as good as you claim? :evil:

sushantvirdi said:
The Contests are like Garphics Desigining and logo designing.
Where are they run? Where have you announced them? You need to give more details about this.

Which DISTRO of Linux is this? What version? You have only specified the kernel version.

OP
S

sushantvirdi

Journeyman
tuxfan said:
:lol: What do you mean we don't provide them? Then how can someone be sure that your uptime is as good as you claim? :evil:

Where are they run? Where have you announced them? You need to give more details about this.

Which DISTRO of Linux is this? What version? You have only specified the kernel version.

First don.t get angry. I also know how to get angry. If i am giving u the answres politely this does not mean that u have anything to say.

Ok i have added third party statistics. These are awstats and webalizer

Regarding contests u are notified of them by Email. U can send your entries through a form which is aslo sent by mail.

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Enterprise Server v4

I think i have provided u more than enough details...

If u are really interested u can PM me. Else stop flooding this Post..

tuxfan

Technomancer
sushantvirdi said:
First don.t get angry. I also know how to get angry. If i am giving u the answres politely this does not mean that u have anything to say.

Ok i have added third party statistics. These are awstats and webalizer

Regarding contests u are notified of them by Email. U can send your entries through a form which is aslo sent by mail.

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Enterprise Server v4

I think i have provided u more than enough details...

If u are really interested u can PM me. Else stop flooding this Post..

Who got angry? Did I abuse you? Did I used bad words?

You don't know what is third party uptime statistics!! Awstats and webalizer give site statistics of visitors! Not uptime stats!

I am not flooding the post, but getting more information out of you to ensure that if someone decides to take hosting from you, he has all the information in front of him! We don't want people complaining about Digit Bazaar!! And don't think that you have given more than enough! You've got to answer all of them if you want someone to take hosting! None of these queries are out of place!

ahref

In the zone
You've got to answer all of them if you want someone to take hosting!

Every person in this forum are at different level. Some are running successful venture and generating good income and some are beginners and trying to establish them. We can not expect that everyone know every terminology of a particular industry. Neither we should think that if a person do not provide all info or do not know all info, then he is running a fly by night company.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
(deleted)

Sushant if you really want to earn money from Hosting, first of all Just provide 2-3 free hosting to different member and than take there words and site (as refference) to advertise your Hosting Business.

Last edited by a moderator:

tuxfan

Technomancer
(deleted)

He is supposed to answer pre-sales questions! Even big hosting companies have their sales staff who answer all your queries!! Small guys have to do it more to build customer confidence!

Providing free hosting is different ball game altogether! It may be difficult to survive in the longer run. But giving free trials is strongly recommended!! As such you are paying for space, free trials will make the clients feel comfortable about your services.

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
@ thecyclone2k: I am asking questions because I am a mod here. I think its my responsibilty to ensure that all the details are properly revealed. I am not asking questions to put him down or criticise him! So please stay away from personal comments on his efficiency or ability. Thats judgemental! In someone else's opinion, even your knowledge will be inadequate!

I am deleting/editing posts to keep this thread clean. It had gone in the wrong direction.

@ sushantvirdi: I think you need to be really clear on what you are offering. Please give all the information that is asked for. eBay will not have visitors with technical knowledge. But a tech forum is a different place altogether. So be on your guard and answer the questions properly.

Last edited:

thecyclone2k

In the zone
:( I had written all that after thinking so much. Atleast you could let me copy it! *weep* Okay, delete this one too. Agreed to your comments Monsieur tuxfan. So, sorry everyone! It went a little wrong way.

Last edited:
OP
S

sushantvirdi

Journeyman
Ok. I think answering by PM or Mail is a lot better.

I had received two mails today and i answered them. I think this also helps the topic from Flooding..

tuxfan

Technomancer
sushantvirdi said:
Ok. I think answering by PM or Mail is a lot better.

I had received two mails today and i answered them. I think this also helps the topic from Flooding..

You are highly mistaken!!

Answering openly is actually far better. That will save you from answering the same questions again and again. It will also help build customer confidence!

Questions and answers about your hosting is not thread flooding, but clarifications!! I deleted those comments simply because questions were being raised about your efficiency to handle support and your level of knowledge. Of course it wasn't entirely off-topic, but it was becoming the center point of thread and those doubts still persist! So its in your favour if you clear those doubts at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom