Web Designing

sksksksk

.:: un.Understandable ::.
Well, I am interested in a number languages like PHP, HTML, SQL...!! especially related to web!
But I don't have any idea for the salary of web designer in India..!? Just wanna know the range of web designer's salary...
I only know their starting is quiet low like 10k - 15k.

KamalDeep

New to this forum
It's not that the salary is too low for web designers. In today's web based world lot of organizations are coming up that provide web based services and hence the requirement for web designers. However the salary will be based on your qualification and the organization you apply for.
I think you can get a better picture once you know about some language and know how much you know about it!

Regards,
Kamal

KamalDeep

New to this forum
One more point it is very important to first figure out difference in each. eg. HTML is web based language that browser decodes, PHP is server based, Sql is used for database related queries.

Regards,
Kamal

Note from admin: KamalDeep do not post links to pointless sites please.

OP
sksksksk

sksksksk

.:: un.Understandable ::.
M doin diploma...we aren't taught html,php,javascript etc etc..
But when i was in school i used to study it quite well :D

I'm a web developer and they way you are looking at your career, I'd say you might find better paying jobs abroad. I value satisfaction more than a fat paycheck and can confirm that the 'average' developer gets around 20k per month. The best offer I've had till now is from Amazon's WebServices department at 17LPA, the worst was from a local company at 2.3LPA. If you are good at what you do, the money will follow.

To learn to be the best, experiment with whatever you can. And I suggest you follow strict OOPs and the best thing would be to participate in any of the thousands of open source projects.

Top Bottom