Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

I am in India.I have got an UPS. When I use it with its battery, there seems to be some thick lines with 4 inches gap each going upwards one by one on the monitor screen. I installed my Windows XP Home(SP2) recently. I think some settings to be adjusted to correct the above problem.How to do that?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Hey do the following:
1)Check U have installed the latest graphics driver installed
2)reduse the screen resolution,if problem continues

the most proable cause is..there is effest of electromagnetic wave around the moniter.so,just check all the wires,and avoid placing UPS near ur moniter.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Have u kept the ups close to monitor? Keep it as much away from it nd degauss the monitor. The field of coil in UPS can even permanently damage monitor if used for long keeping them close.

hailgautam

Youngling
kumarn_2004 said:
Hi Guys,

I am in India.
That is good news

I have got an UPS.
Even better

When I use it with its battery,
In India you require it a lot!

there seems to be some thick lines with 4 inches gap each going upwards one by one on the monitor screen. I installed my Windows XP Home(SP2) recently. I think some settings to be adjusted to correct the above problem.How to do that?

1. Keep the UPS on the ground, away from the monitor,
2. Not good in physics but, when you run the UPS on batteries DC current is transferred into AC power, on which a large amount of Elector Magnetic field is created out of which AM/FM frequencies are generated. That is why you have those lines on your monitor.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom