Wats the dumbest movie and game u've ever seen and played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
dreamsalive

dreamsalive

Broken In
worst game: spider man!!

SPIDERMAN! the one made by "activision" for Playstation1 was a gr8 game! however later it was launched for PC (i thnk by diff. company) was really a dull one.

anyways more dumbness....!

MOVIE: salam-e-isq

game:WWF RAW 1(they launched it when wwe:"here comes the pain" & "raw vs sd" were rocking with their stunning graphics and gameplay.WWF raw looked like a game made in a day for morons!)

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Bhool bulaiyya, Love Story 2050,
but, King of Dumb Movies has to be====>TAASHAN<=====

Game ====>NFS Prostreet

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dumbest movie:(I would say faltu movies)
<HINDI>
Jawani Deewani(New one by imran Hasmi)
Suno Sasurjee
A lot of Govinda movies
Jaani Dushman of course
Priyadarshan movies.....
David Dhawan movies..........

<ENGLISH>
Pi (seriously I couln't get it, may be I'm dumb)
Rush hour3 (It was my first download aftr taking BB connection...............I still curse myself for the bandwidth expense)
Norbit
Date Movie(It was supposed to b funny)

chicha

High without substance...
movie hindi: race, dhoom, and all abas mastan movies.
and this new south indian movie "deshavataram" mind less movie. total crap i would rather get killed be pack of hungry wolfs then watch this movie.

english: american pie 2- what ever it is now. and all the stupid teen sex comedies.

game: some thing called "ops".

toofan

Technomancer
Has anyone seen mein solah baras ki?
Not Na i have seen this.(Watch it....) In this the sixteen year girl fell for 70 yr old DEVA NAND with all backwass goin around.
Ha ha ha:D

Lucky Buddha:mad:

Most Dumbest Movie in Indian History.(because its made by one of the famous personality of the the Bollywood History). If any legend make such a fooly then that movie would be given the crown of the dumbies movie.

Game: i think Doom 3. All in dark, nothing to do, only shooting or cutting. Nothing special.(This is my first game i never liked).

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Hindi - Om Shanti Om
Eng - Not another teen movie.

Game - NFS Carbon (it really sucked after that marvelous NFS MW, hollywood.. how about making a movie on it)

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
Movie(hollywood):Idiocracy

Movie(bollywood):Well every 3rd movie is dumb:D but My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves wins the award(there are lots of old movies also like Jaani Dushman... but this is new)

Game:NFS Pro Street(Although i love other NFS wery much)....

HaroonR

Right off the assembly line
Movie: Dhoom 2

Game: The Da Vinci Code(PS2)

These stuff made a soup out of my mind!!! EEEWWWW!!!!! I'll alway have ashame on myself on being associated with these stuff!!! :!::x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom