Water Cooling Kit

phil2097

Broken In
budget 7~9k
i need a good looking Water cooling kit with transparent Tubing but it seems corsair and antec models which are retailing in India are just plain simple!!
got a few options
thermaltake 760 plus
Gigabyte Galaxy 3D II
Magicool Liquid Cooling Kit "Deluxe Edition"
larkooler iSkyWater 300
XSPC Rasa 450 RX120 WaterCooling Kit

i have a friend who can get one from US in august but apart from thermaltake the rest won't probably have service centers!!!

any suggestions?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ OP - you won't get any kind of warranty if you buy a cooler from US - so if you are getting it from there don't think about warranty - concentate more on product quality, performance and user feedback.

OP
phil2097

phil2097

Broken In
i know...i have been browsing and scouring all over the internet for reviews and customer feedback.....wish there were more retailers and distributors . . . still looking . .
and yes warranty is a pain....

@ d6bmg~ hmm a good looking deal....still got a month or two to finalize

went and picked up a Logitech Z506 speaker today and saw the cooler master TPC 812, that's a nice cooler but it may have space issued along with my Ram Cooler

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
went and picked up a Logitech Z506 speaker today and saw the cooler master TPC 812, that's a nice cooler but it may have space issued along with my Ram Cooler

A bit OT: what is the current selling price of Z506? (i.e. for how much did you bought it?)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
i know...i have been browsing and scouring all over the internet for reviews and customer feedback.....wish there were more retailers and distributors . . . still looking . .
and yes warranty is a pain....

@ d6bmg~ hmm a good looking deal....still got a month or two to finalize

can you tell where you saw the TPC 812 and at what price it was selling ??

OP
phil2097

phil2097

Broken In
@ d6bmg~ i got it for a very good deal...Rs 4550/- its a freaking nice 5.1 surround with amazing sound clarity, they were offering me the F&D 6000 (i guess?) 5.1 but its was not good enough
other shops were offering it at 5~6k in nehru place...i got mine from Cost to Cost with a little bargain for being a regular customer!!!

@Topgear~ i saw it at SMCinternational when i went to ask about the Corsair h80...they still have it but i forgot how much they quoted...might be around 4.5k...still not sure...will ask them tomorrow and update when i go to get a few chipset heatsinks

btw regarding the tpc812, its a big full tower cooler will it not fit my config? as i have a Corsair Vengeance Ram . . .trying to get measurements and looking for any reviews with my motherboard!!!

retailing in Primeabgb
Buy Coolermaster TPC 812 CPU Cooler in Mumbai India

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ thanks for the pricing and availability info of CM TPC 812.

As for compatibility with vengeance TPC 812 has 36.1mm clearance for ram modules and vengeance is 52.5mm tall - so you may not be able to use the first ram slot.

OP
phil2097

phil2097

Broken In
^^ thanks for the pricing and availability info of CM TPC 812.

As for compatibility with vengeance TPC 812 has 36.1mm clearance for ram modules and vengeance is 52.5mm tall - so you may not be able to use the first ram slot.

no worries....but regarding the TPC 812 on my motherboard i think according to the specifications it may block 2 slots preventing a dual channel set-up.....

Top Bottom