WatchDogs

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Re: WatchDogs - PC/Xbox360/XboxOne/PS3/PS4

We got to unlock 12 Ctos Control towers and 6 Ctos Control Servers in order to play all kinds of games like racing,chasing and protect NPC's from any harm even before or after the crime happens likewise.

There is a lot of variety involved in the game but if you want to play the Campaign then it is a short game altogether.

I don't know whther we can continue playing the different games like I said before even after completing the Campaign or not is not known to me as I am still in ACT II only.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

*www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelh...results-multiple-amd-and-nvidia-cards-tested/

We AMD users are out of luck. Seems it is heavily optimized for Nvidia

.jRay.

Youngling

At what settings will GT 630M be able to play it? With i7

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

yes 60 fps ultra...................

Hope AMD will come up with a driver update. Damn you Ubisoft!!! :evil:

Update:

*videocardz.com/50583/amd-catalyst-14-6-brings-eyefinity-mixed-resolutions-support

All is not lost yet. Hail AMD!!

Last edited:

puli44

Chill

i've 3 gbram and i3 processor and nvidia Gt 520M (gpu)..can watch dogs playable on lower settings on this settings?

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover

i have the p2p one and playing the game at 50-60 fps constant @ 1368..medium.It does play well on high 20-50 but slutters sometime due to 4gb ram @low it plays at 65-80 fps

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

IDK, but with FX-8320 (I know, not a good CPU for gaming, I fell for the "octa-core") and R9 280X and 16GB RAM, I can play at High as well as Ultra @ 1080p with 20 fps. IDK if it's the game or my PC, but I'm really starting to regret sticking to the Red side.

I don't know why I bought a 3-year old card, so, when's the next-gen of NVIDIA GPUs coming?

snap

Lurker

*www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelh...d-potentially-the-entire-pc-gaming-ecosystem/

*www.extremetech.com/extreme/173511...surps-power-from-developers-end-users-and-amd

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

i've 3 gbram and i3 processor and nvidia Gt 520M (gpu)..can watch dogs playable on lower settings on this settings?

i think you will be able to run at lowest setting around 20 fps.............

- - - Updated - - -

IDK, but with FX-8320 (I know, not a good CPU for gaming, I fell for the "octa-core") and R9 280X and 16GB RAM, I can play at High as well as Ultra @ 1080p with 20 fps. IDK if it's the game or my PC, but I'm really starting to regret sticking to the Red side.

I don't know why I bought a 3-year old card, so, when's the next-gen of NVIDIA GPUs coming?

your processor is bottleneck IMO because r9 280x is said to give 60 fps at ultra setting............

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

Hii is anyone bought the digital version from Uplay. I bought it and started download but I'm getting only 10 KB/s is there any way to override it, I have a 1 Mbps connection

Top Bottom