Watchdogs PC Specs!! :O

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
This is just outrageous :\ And to make matters worst,even RAM prices are sky high at the moment.
I wonder whether I can use my spare 2gb old kingston RAM with the 4gb corsair vengeance ddr3 in case watchdogs doesn't run on 4gb. :\
^Can anyone can confirm whether this is possible or not?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
This is just outrageous :\ And to make matters worst,even RAM prices are sky high at the moment.
I wonder whether I can use my spare 2gb old kingston RAM with the 4gb corsair vengeance ddr3 in case watchdogs doesn't run on 4gb. :\

I don't think it will be :/ AFAIK, It has to be of the same latency and stuff

I don't think it will be :/ AFAIK, It has to be of the same latency and stuff

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Yeah you are probably right. I thought if one RAM stick had lower frequency than the other then both sticks run at the lower frequency. But I guess you need matching clock timings and latency as well.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I know I can max out these games but I guess I won't be able to do it much longer.

This is true for everyone anand. I think there should be a logically explicit visual optimization limit for game visuals. I mean how far do games actually need to go in terms of graphics? games now a days, are ..well how do you say "incredibly good looking" with all those phyx, tressfx, AA, AO and whatnot. But is there any reason to improve on this on a "must do" basis just because new hardwares are emerging everyday?

What more a gamer need to see in a game? Particles, Occlusions, advanced geometry, blur and motion effects, flares, levolution, the most advanced details and post-processing..all implemented...thoroughly. There is something called optical immunity which actually hides all those details after some significant game-play time when the gamer is truly concentrating on the gameplay, for example in a shooting game,

lets say BF3, you can not continuously say "wow" every other bend you take when doing a critical mission your brain wont allow it, i mean of course at ultra you'll notice more stuff than other presets but after a while the only thing you'll consciously do is aim the gun and look for heads, find mission points, follow orders keenly and objectives, then you're brain automatically responds to events and subjects of the game rather than objects and "how blue is the sky" details.

Then comes my point is why pour more graphical hunger in a game which is already superb, why make the requirements higher? have any game made in the world, is said "unplayable" due to graphics over gameplay? the person who completed bf3 in med settings may have become better head-shotter than some with tri-titan rig.

After a superior quality graphic level is achieved, i personally believe, making requirements higher is only because of the graphic hardware manufacturers are making them do it, they are having programmers do things close to insanity because they need there titan or R9-290x to be sold.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Yeah you are probably right. I thought if one RAM stick had lower frequency than the other then both sticks run at the lower frequency. But I guess you need matching clock timings and latency as well.

So basically to play this game I have to spend more than 3k :/
I'm out.I better get the game some other way ;).As im not sure about the performance.And I'm so sure many will do it the same way

I really don't understand,Is ubisoft crazy or something only high end gamers will have such requirements.Never in the gaming history other than crap of duty ghosts(Though the graphics is the same from the past 1000 years in that game) has asked 6 gb ram.

cyborg47

Technomancer
I'm out.I better get the game some other way ;).As im not sure about the performance.And I'm so sure many will do it the same way

I really don't understand,Is ubisoft crazy or something only high end gamers will have such requirements.Never in the gaming history other than crap of duty ghosts(Though the graphics is the same from the past 1000 years in that game) has asked 6 gb ram.

I have an 8600gt right now, and playing Grid 2 at the lowest settings possible, and literally nothing's stopping me from enjoying the game to its fullest. Nothing wrong about playing the game on low settings. And if the lowest setting is imposible, either ubisoft or some modder will release an optimization patch to get the game playable on low-med end systems as well. So don't worry about it ;)

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
*tech2.in.com/news/gaming/call-of-duty-ghosts-system-requirements-announced/917400
Damn Now COD Ghost
it seems everyone is following same path

I Think its not ubi but Next gen. consoles who mad games RAM hungry.... :mrgreen::mrgreen:
everyone is following the same path

cyborg47

Technomancer
Or may be, its some marketing gimmick to make people think higher requirements mean better game. I mean, a lot of people fall for the 'awesome graphics' crap, don't they? :p

Dam it :(

Have these :|,But recomended is seriously to high

The Official specs will be lower :)
News: 'Official' Watch Dogs specs will be lower, says dev - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Around 4-5 Websites have posted about this

Yaap I agree with him devs themself says it is unofficial n fake same for Call of Duty Ghosts

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Hardware is not evolving at the pace of software :(

Last 3 generations of Intel,AMD and Nvidia were simple rehashes of their respective older generation chips with a meagre ~10% increase in performance.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I have an 8600gt right now, and playing Grid 2 at the lowest settings possible, and literally nothing's stopping me from enjoying the game to its fullest. Nothing wrong about playing the game on low settings. And if the lowest setting is imposible, either ubisoft or some modder will release an optimization patch to get the game playable on low-med end systems as well. So don't worry about it ;)

Well, its not about playing a game just because it works on your system. At times you might really want to enjoy the better looks of the game rather than just playing it. I had a Nvidia 8400 for years when 5xxx series AMD cards were already there in the market. I always thought playing a game is enough for me until one fine day the games started to lag in low lvl settings too. I bought a 5850 then and trust me, I enjoyed the much missing graphics and the beauty for the first time and decided to get atleast amed lvl card everytime i upgrade and enjoy what i can.

so now i have a 7870 :)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Watch Dogs and The Crew has both been delayed into spring 2014 | VG247

Lets forget about the specs now. :\ We won't be playing it till spring next year anyway -_-

shreymittal

Being Human
Our ambition from the start with Watch Dogs has been to deliver something that embodies what we wanted to see in the next-generation of gaming. It is with this in mind that we’ve made the tough decision to delay the release until spring 2014.

We know a lot of you are probably wondering: Why now? We struggled with whether we would delay the game. But from the beginning, we have adopted the attitude that we will not compromise on quality. As we got closer to release, as all the pieces of the puzzle were falling into place in our last push before completion, it became clear to us that we needed to take the extra time to polish and fine tune each detail so we can deliver a truly memorable and exceptional experience.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you. We thoroughly enjoy and appreciate the way you respond on the web, at events, press conferences and other opportunities we have to interact. Your passion keeps us motivated.

We can’t wait to see you in Chicago next spring. We are confident you’ll love this game as much as we love working on it.

*blog.ubi.com/watch-dogs-delay/

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Well I guess its a blessing in disguise. There are a lot of potentially great games coming out in november. More time to enjoy them now. And also, if it helps ubisoft to sort out performance issues with watchdogs to offer a better,smoother experience then that is quite allright. None of that AC3 lag issues please -_-

Top Bottom