P

paranj

^^Unraring? lol u got it from......well we are in the same league:D

GETTING Mass Effect, will report bak when i GET it in 2-3 DAYS :D

ajaybc

Youngling
^^:D

Played GRID.
GRID IS THE BEST LOOKING PC RACING GAME I have ever seen.Superb,gorgeous,fantastic graphics.It framed on my rig at 1280X960 resolution and 4X multisampling.But u have to see it to believe it.So I had to turn down the resolution and remove antialiasing.

This game wont please NFS or arcade racing game fans.This one is highly realistic and incredibly tough just like Collin McRae Rally.Incredible damage details and crowd just looks real.

^^If u r an NFS fan and hate Collin McRae rally then dont get the game like I did bcoz it is too big 6.8GB and u will hate this.Instead just download the demo,see it,and just wish to God that EA made something like this in their dieing NFS franchise.

Who

Guess Who's Back
^ Is it like GTR 2 & needs a wheel to enjoy the game , i played Dirt , playing it with the keyboard was very hard.

No one is playing Mass Effect , boy the game rocks i will Post Pics in time , i have just started & its a great game , must play.

P

paranj

DiRT is not that hard. I cumpleted it with my trusty Keyboard. but on very easy :D

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Rally races in dirt can be tough with keyboard. other races are not very tough.

oh thats great news and god know whats up with Alan wake and dead space release
Yeah, I have high expectations from Awake.

And I am not sure about another doom game. Why cant Id move past doom and quake and create something totaly new and innovative that would blow our socks away.

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
i got a doubt..wat versions of SSX games are available for PCs ?? ive seen videos of 'SSX Tricky' n 'SSX Blur' n wud love to play them....same question for Burnout games (paradise and Revenge) and God of War (all versions)....whichever is available for PC (without any sort of emulation) , IM GONNA GET IT ASAP !!

Stalker

Padawan
Diablo III announced :D

*www.gamespot.com/news/6193003.html?tag=topslot;title;1&om_act=convert&om_clk=topslot

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Saints Row 2 announced .
Images and trailers are nice.

*www.gamespot.com/pc/action/saintsrow2/index.html?tag=result;title;2

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Devil May Cry 4 is due next week(July 8th).Let's hope this comes out on time.The demo looked really promising on the graphics end.Will get the full game once it's out.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom