Watch Movies in Ms Paint !, Really I'm NOT JOKING !

Did you like this fact ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha_t69

Journeyman
what's so funny there?
That's because of the function called hardware video overlay...
if that is turned off. then the screenshot of the current frame will be taken...not the video.

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
The question we should all be asking here is .... why the heck would anyone want to waste time gushing over something that has no practical application whatsoever? :D

rohan

In the zone
man more than paint's capability, it looks like a GDI bug/glitch sort of thing to me.... never know however.

and no matter what, it isn't the capability of MS Paint at all. It's like the area which paint considers to be the 'video' area is still kept alive on the screen even after the video-playing application is closed.

shaunak

Tux Fan
I had asked this long ago when i was unable to capture a screen shot! Its a bug. close your media player and the movie is gone! nothing gr8 about paint.
Thank fully the bug has been eliminated in vista.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
Sykora said:
I already found this by accident when I wanted to catch a shot from a movie to put as my wallpaper. You can even watch movies on your desktop wallpaper by saving the image you pasted and setting it as your wallpaper.
i also found it by accident, some times earlier, never thought of posting thou.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
This happens , actually the movie is not playing in ms paint , if u close the player the video stops in it too.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
it happens with any media player... this is know to many... infact there are more guides on how to take a screen shot by avoiding this problem rather than explaining the problem to new users :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom