Wat according to u is d best way to earn online !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

satyamy

Alive Again...
nagarjun_424 said:
Work as a freelancer! Thats the best way. Adsense could take you a million years before you earn a penny.
How 2 work as a freelancer, any links or contacts.........?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
nagarjun_424 said:
Work as a freelancer! Thats the best way. Adsense could take you a million years before you earn a penny.
As I said earlier, it's difficult to earn online. It's as difficult (or easy) as earning offline. :p

Deep (whoisdeep.com) makes 8$ per day. Sting (member here) made 73,000 rs. The thing is they all worked hard initially or might have done some work for a period of time.

So No pains , no gains. Work hard. It always pays. Otherwise don't ever thing of doing anything online for money.

See what this has to say: (Check how hard he worked b4 making almost 1mn $)
*plentyoffish.wordpress.com/2006/06/14/how-i-started-an-empire/

@ahref
No, that guy made almost 1 mn$ in 2 months and not 3 months.

I did check my CJ account again, it's not updated. Anyway I'm not interested till I get decent traffic to my site.

ahref

In the zone
When I first heard about markus in march he was earning approx 1 million usd per 3 month. His site now has become very popular. I assume by the end of this year he will be earning 1 million per month.

Regarding your cj updates click on reports and check performance reports. Or whether visitor of your site clicking on the affiliates link or not

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^
Gosh! I dint see that. 2 clicks! Anyways I was testing waters. I'll join Azoogle when my AdSense impression crosses 450-500 per day. I have got 1,000-1,100 also, but average is just around 200 or maybe little more.

I use WordpressCan I manually add google code in the individual posts? . Ie.. like adding code in the middle of the post directly without the need for any other plugin?

You dint say how much you earn. :p

ahref

In the zone
You dint say how much you earn
My earning through cj is very fluctuating. I am also not very much old in affiliate marketing and testing water like you. To motivate you and other people who are going through this thread a 200+ usd check from cj on the way for june earnings. Not a big amount and this is not all profit. But there is huge potential if you find the right formula. Many Indian are earning more than 10,000 usd per month through cj. And there are good amount of publishers from US who are earning more than 100k usd through cj per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom