Wat according to u is d best way to earn online !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolendra

Neil is Here...
Hi gyus...

recently i was discussing this topic wth my friend...

nd now wud like to know that wat is the best way to earn online without doing a fulltime job..

like nething parttime online to earn a good amount....

ne suggestions.. ??????

OP
coolendra

coolendra

Neil is Here...
legally ofcourse....

also... wat should 1 do .. open a website.. or is ther something else 1 can do to earn online ??????

champ_rock

champ_rock
major problem with blogs is that u put in the effort and write good articles.. still it is ur luck whether anyone visits them or not.

i mean that whole effort can easily go down the drain.. and moreover if u manage to succeed then u enjoy with money constantly coming in from adsense

ahref

In the zone
First tell what is your budget, if you want to earn online with no budget or small budget then there is very less potential. Create a blog on free webspace write some content and wait for visitors who will click on sponosers ad.
If you have good budget then you can earn good money online.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
No pains, no gains.

Whatever maybe your budget, be prepared to work hard. No pains, no gains. And there is no short cut to success as well.

IMO the best way to earn is:
1. Open a website. Dont go for free hosting/domain.
2. Write good content in which you r comfortable.
3. Do that for some 6-8 months depending on how much you write stuffs.
4. Add Adsense from the article 1 in your site.
5. After 6-8 months go for affiliate programs and earn in hundreds of $$!
6. Still want to cash on? Then sign up with AdWords and attract big traffic to your site. Then ppl might click on the ads and affiliate links in your site. Earn money!

This might sound easy.. but it requires a toiling, patience and hard work. Remember, no pains no gains.

Last edited:

ahref

In the zone
Affiliate marketing has more money than adsense. Moreover affiliate marketing is more secure and there is very much potential in it. You can earn money from very first day through affiliate marketing there is no need to wait for 6 or 8 months for traffic. Also there is no need of full fledge website for affiliate marketing.
Still want to cash on? Then sign up with AdWords and attract big traffic to your site. Then ppl might click on the ads and affiliate links in your site. Earn money!
Using adword adsense combination is not very profitable, however adword can be used for promoting affiliate links.

drgrudge

Yeah yeah.. we can have that from day one, but from where will you get visitors from? Unless you decide to advertise via Adwords or in similar way.

AdWords + Adsense + Affiliate combo is really good. We spend .05$ and earn in .5$ or so! I don't how well we can earn (well) but sounds good.

From my exp, what I learnt is affiliates programs pay you well, no doubt. But getting traffic is the key there. Unlike Adsense where we get paid for just clicks, here we need to have conversions. So IMO till you get traffic (say in abt 6-8 months) stick with AdSense.

But the way, where to register for affiliate programs? I did at CJ.com but they ask some Tax info and all the things are pretty messed up and I got pissed. And how good is amazon Affiliate program? Is it only for US/Canada Publishers? Also they pay you quarterly only. Otherwise it sounds good.

ahref

In the zone
But the way, where to register for affiliate programs? I did at CJ.com but they ask some Tax info and all the things are pretty messed up and I got pissed. And how good is amazon Affiliate program? Is it only for US/Canada Publishers? Also they pay you quarterly only. Otherwise it sounds good.
There are many good affiliate networks like
1) cj
2) shareasale
3) linkshare
4) performics
5) Maxbounty
6) shareresults
7) incentaclick
8) Azoogleads
and many more

You can also sign up some merchants directly.

There is no need to fill up and send the tax form which is sent by cj. It is only for us affiliates. cj pay on every 20th of previous month earnings when reaches to minimum payout (25$). CJ interface is a little complicated for newones but ones you become regular you will feel comfortable. They provide many information which are very useful in tracking your marketing campaign. I do not use amazon but I think it is also for international publishers.

ahref

In the zone
Can anyone mention about TURKING? AND How to register for CJ?
Those who has worked and earn can tell about turking and their potential. To sign up in cj visit cj click on publisher on horizontal menu

drgrudge

ahref said:
There is no need to fill up and send the tax form which is sent by cj. It is only for us affiliates. cj pay on every 20th of previous month earnings when reaches to minimum payout (25$). CJ interface is a little complicated for newones but ones you become regular you will feel comfortable. They provide many information which are very useful in tracking your marketing campaign. I do not use amazon but I think it is also for international publishers.
So what you say? Shall I stick with CJ? My site yet to get big traffics, so I'm on hold regarding affiliates as of now. By the way, how much time does it take for CJ for updating the info? I guess they dont update often as Google does for Adsense.

ahref

In the zone
So what you say? Shall I stick with CJ?
If you are interested in affiliate marketing then cj is the no.1 affiliate network and there are best merchants in cj. You can simultaneously work with other networks.
My site yet to get big traffics,
It is you who have to bring the traffic to site. Site will not get traffic themself. So think how to bring the traffic to your site. This is the key to earn money online.
so I'm on hold regarding affiliates as of now. By the way, how much time does it take for CJ for updating the info? I guess they dont update often as Google does for Adsense.
Since cj have approve your application their job is over. It is the merchant I think who hold your application regarding your apporval for their affiliate programs. Some merchant auto approve the affiliates, some auto reject affiliates ( by location) some merchant manualy approve affiliates. If some merchant did not approved your application search other merchants and apply. Generally merchants approved application within 2-3 days. Although some merchants neither approve nor decline application for many months and keep on holding the application

drgrudge

ahref said:
Since cj have approve your application their job is over. It is the merchant I think who hold your application regarding your apporval for their affiliate programs. Some merchant auto approve the affiliates, some auto reject affiliates ( by location) some merchant manualy approve affiliates. If some merchant did not approved your application search other merchants and apply. Generally merchants approved application within 2-3 days. Although some merchants neither approve nor decline application for many months and keep on holding the application
I already applied to CJ. Got Approved. That's how I came to know abt the tax info.

I applied to 3 merchants. UseNet, Cinema now (both approved and I have ad links also) and ONSPEED (still not approved, dunno if they rejected me).

I was asking about the clicks/impressions/$$ made information. I waited for 2 days and got pissed as it dint seem to update.

Anyways, I'm gonna wait for some time, get traffic and then add affiliates...till then AdSense will do.

How much do you earn anyways?

ahref

In the zone
I was asking about the clicks/impressions/$$ made information. I waited for 2 days and got pissed as it dint seem to update.

Performance report was delayed between 21 to 24 july. Login to cj and check on alerts
Due to system upgrades, updates to performance reports within the CJ Account Manager™ were delayed starting Friday July 21, 2006 5:00 at pm Pacific Daylight Time, until Monday July 24th at 6:00 am Pacific Daylight Time. During this period tracking and recording of transactions remained fully functional. Updates to performance reports are now fully functional. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Clicks and impressions are generally real times.
Regarding earnings some merchant use batch processing and some do real time tracking.

OP
coolendra

coolendra

Neil is Here...
Ok... so many suggestions... now the point is that.. wat if one cant devote full time... can he do it in a part time basis like 2-3 hrs a day.. how much can a person earn.. if he opens a website on ... lets say... humourous topics,current events,soprts history.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom