WARNING: Orkut ID Hacked and Testimonial written in some language...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accounts are being hacked because their respective owners are not alert.U cud be using a Comp on which Keylogger is installed..or u can be a victim of phising,fake web pages,trojans,viruses..etc etc...

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Always be caredul when using links from tinyurl, snipurl, urlcut and such. If possible ask the person who sent you the link, if that link has been actually sent by them and what it points to and maybe even ask for original link rather. These url snipping services have been misused a lot.

Pathik

Google Bot
tech_your_future said:
Always be caredul when using links from tinyurl, snipurl, urlcut and such. If possible ask the person who sent you the link, if that link has been actually sent by them and what it points to and maybe even ask for original link rather. These url snipping services have been misused a lot.
these links r not cloaked...
even if u click on them than after some time wen the page just starts to load u can see the original url in the status bar..

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
alok4best said:
Accounts are being hacked because their respective owners are not alert.U cud be using a Comp on which Keylogger is installed..or u can be a victim of phising,fake web pages,trojans,viruses..etc etc...
Nahi yaar. These tow friends of mine arent simpletons. They wouldn't have left passwords astray. Theres is something more to it .

neilsequeira

Right off the assembly line
about forum ethics you people should learn what you are doing. i dont want to speak more. i seen the whole forum and this thing has not helped me in anything. i am sorry for this but i am quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom