Warface - Crytek's online F2P shooter

axes2t2

I am a cat
Warface.com

*www.mmofront.com/images2/warface-cbt2.jpg

Crytek has announced that it’s now accepting closed beta applications for its CryEngine3 powered free-to-play shooter Warface. Players can now sign up for a chance to reserve their Warface ID early.

Developed by Crytek, Warface is a military first-person shooter that features dramatic co-op missions and a full set of class-based PVP modes.

For more information on Warface and to sign up for the closed beta, check out the game’s official website.

[YOUTUBE]3L9U1OGv-Ag[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Sujeet

Undead!!!
quite difficult... cryengine 3 games are quite large in size...though this one should be relatively smaller since it doesnt feature sp.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yea, Saw the trailer couple of days ago, The animation is quite fluid, but I doubt if its the actual gameplay.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Hope it's under 5GB . As Sujeet said, since there's no SP , it should take up less space due to less audio files.

So, this is free-to-play...but I wonder if they'll implement a cash shop in the game?

Tachyon1986

In the zone
I hope the ping is good :p. If my guess is right, we'll all be playing with 300ms ping :p . Normally FPS games don't make it to India , but hopefully they'll host some servers in Singapore.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I hope the ping is good :p. If my guess is right, we'll all be playing with 300ms ping :p . Normally FPS games don't make it to India , but hopefully they'll host some servers in Singapore.

I think they will make like TF2, we should be able to host ourselves. Most free games let ys do that :)

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^European Servers are best bet.
BTW Crysis 2 MP was complete MW2/Blackops MP clone.
Why Crytek Did it?No idea.
MP was disappointing.!

check this out anyway:Crysis 2 India - Group News

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I got the Closed Beta Invite today :), will go home and check it out :D

Any info how it should be downloaded? And please also do post screenshots of it :p
Kind of interested to play it

Till date I have never received a Beta invite of any game :(

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Any info how it should be downloaded? And please also do post screenshots of it :p
Kind of interested to play it

Till date I have never received a Beta invite of any game :(

I am not sure yet, I have to go home and check it out.
I had reserved a username from the site, and hence got the invite...

Its Friday and i'm still at office.... Sigh!!! :(

*Locks Comupter*Goes Home*

EDIT: LOL I visited their site, people are asking only one question there.. "WHERE IS THE GAME" :p

thinkjamil

Journeyman
Anybody tried gface beta yet??.m talking about the social identity that u get with warface.

I hope game works at 128KBps.

Top Bottom