Wanted to buy Sharp inverter model AH-X13PET OR AH-XP13PMT Please HELP!!!

amitchauhan

Broken In
[MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION] [MENTION=102261]RishiGuru[/MENTION] [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION]

I called up Sharp toll free number for installation. Below are the charges given by them:
Installation: 1500
Stand: 750
Copper piping: 650 per meter

Charging too much :(
Can I get it installed from somewhere else? How much does a stand cost from open market?

Any response appreciated.

OP
J

Jeetkarsh

Broken In
[MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION] [MENTION=102261]RishiGuru[/MENTION] [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION]

I called up Sharp toll free number for installation. Below are the charges given by them:

Can I get it installed from somewhere else? How much does a stand cost from open market?

Installation is 1000
Copper piping is 250 per meter
Stand is around 950

$hadow

Geek in making

Those are standard rates as far as installation and piping goes.
For stand you can also purchase it from the local market, may be a bit cheaper

amitchauhan

Broken In
[MENTION=278716]Jeetkarsh[/MENTION]

Man u r getting copper piping @250 per meter, this is really cheap !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Those are standard rates as far as installation and piping goes.
For stand you can also purchase it from the local market, may be a bit cheaper

So all ODU stands are of same size?? Will fit all ODU even my Sharp one?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
We dont use stabilizers in Kolkata ,neither would you need one in Delhi,use a Northwest Trip Meter/Circuit Breaker and starter motor,thats all.

A good Godrej ODU stand will cost no less than Rs 850. A Godrej ODU stand offers the maximum distance between the ODU unit and the installation wall.The distance is ver important for an Inverter AC to cool and save electricity optimally. Dont cheap out on copper tubing. R410 the gas inside most modern Inverter acs work under very high pressure ,a minimum .80mm gauge is mandatory other wise the pipe will leak sooner or later.The best Copper Tube for AC of .80mm/1mm is made by Shyam. Last but not the least use a good quality foam and insulation tape for excellent cooling.

OP
J

Jeetkarsh

Broken In
We dont use stabilizers in Kolkata ,neither would you need one in Delhi,use a Northwest Trip Meter/Circuit Breaker and starter motor,thats all.

A good Godrej ODU stand will cost no less than Rs 850. A Godrej ODU stand offers the maximum distance between the ODU unit and the installation wall.The distance is ver important for an Inverter AC to cool and save electricity optimally. Dont cheap out on copper tubing. R410 the gas inside most modern Inverter acs work under very high pressure ,a minimum .80mm gauge is mandatory other wise the pipe will leak sooner or later.The best Copper Tube for AC of .80mm/1mm is made by Shyam. Last but not the least use a good quality foam and insulation tape for excellent cooling.

My dealer is telling me that i will get one free odu stand from sharp itself and regarding copper piping do sharp also provide .8mm copper piping with the ac or the thickness is diffrent

- - - Updated - - -

And regarding my ac installation It will take around 10-15 days as both the PMT and PHT model have been stock out from the indian market as told by my dealer

To confirm the words of my dealer i called Mr J.Kumar (A Sharp Marketing personnel ) to confirm that and he too told me that due to some big corporate order Many of the models of sharp have been stock out however in 7-8 days the problem will be short out

amitchauhan

Broken In
My dealer is telling me that i will get one free odu stand from sharp itself and regarding copper piping do sharp also provide .8mm copper piping with the ac or the thickness is diffrent

- - - Updated - - -

And regarding my ac installation It will take around 10-15 days as both the PMT and PHT model have been stock out from the indian market as told by my dealer

To confirm the words of my dealer i called Mr J.Kumar (A Sharp Marketing personnel ) to confirm that and he too told me that due to some big corporate order Many of the models of sharp have been stock out however in 7-8 days the problem will be short out

I did not get any ODU stand in the AC i recd... It is possible that your dealer is providing it to you. You paid 36K for the model so it is included in the price....nothing is free my friend ;)

amitchauhan

Broken In
Sharp provides .80 mm.
[MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION]

The AC is finally installed now... Looks great, cooling is good and is damm silent...:lol: . Takes some time in cooling the room than normal split AC, but i guess that it because the compressor takes less W during startup and then increases speed gradually...

The AC has 2 eco modes 800W & 600W. Now can someone tell me shall I use these modes or let AC adjust itself to the room temperature? Is it possible that compressor will take more load if I run the AC at 26C with 600W selected ??

One more thing the installation guy just purged the air out of the copper wiring by opening the nuts from the OU and said vaccum pump is not required. Is this fine or shall I ask him to vaccum again ?

Please advise.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
You should have vacuumed. 600W or L1 will take longer to reach 26 watts,just run it in Auto for the first hour and then select it to Cool mode in 26C. The more the fan speed more the wattage consumption in Inverters.

amitchauhan

Broken In
You should have vacuumed. 600W or L1 will take longer to reach 26 watts,just run it in Auto for the first hour and then select it to Cool mode in 26C. The more the fan speed more the wattage consumption in Inverters.
[MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION]

He just opened the gas valves when I was not around, he said he had purged it and vaccum through machine is not necessary. Shall I ask him to vaccum now? Will there be any problems refrigant loss problems since AC is operational now?

maverick3981

New to this forum
I am buying the 1.1 X13PET. Is it absolutely required to do Vaccum and nitrogen purging? The dealer is asking for 700/- extra to do this in Noida.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
No need to do a nitrogen purging but make sure about vacuuming and vacuuming dosn't cost any extra as it is mandatory for R410a based Inverter ac which the Sharp is and its included with standard installation pan India.

maverick3981

New to this forum
Thanks, I wish the dealers stop misguiding buyers. Also, no manufacturer is mentioning the Vacuum thing which they should ideally.

Top Bottom