Wanted to buy Sharp inverter model AH-X13PET OR AH-XP13PMT Please HELP!!!

Jeetkarsh

Broken In
I am located in Aligarh,UP(Pincode :-202001) and after reading the posts from the forum members i am too much convinced to buy Sharp inverter model AH-X13PET OR AH-XP13PMT.

But the problem with my location is that,any dealer of sharp is not available,I contacted on their Tollfree number but from here on the problem become worst.The sharp caller representative were not able to give the details of the nearest dealer but surprisingly they told me that The Sharp will provide services.

But now i am totally confused whether to buy Sharp ac or to go with some other brands inverter AC like dakin or Ogeneral or any other

So guys Please help me in taking the decision or suggest some equivalent powerfull ac as sharp.

OP
J

Jeetkarsh

Broken In
Get hold of a dealer in Ghaziabad and ask if Sharp provides service in Aligarh.

Thanks for the reply man

Would i will have to carry the machine to my home or the dealer will arrange the machine to my home and could anybody please suggest me the details of the In box contents and all other things which i have to purchase apart from the in box contents specifically and if possible the estimated cost of all of them.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Thanks for the reply man

Would i will have to carry the machine to my home or the dealer will arrange the machine to my home and could anybody please suggest me the details of the In box contents and all other things which i have to purchase apart from the in box contents specifically and if possible the estimated cost of all of them.

Don't know exactly about that but it depends on feasibility !
My dealer provided me delivery + fitting,etc. everything for extra 500 bucks!From 200 kms!

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
could you please tell whether it is safe to purchase the pet model from snapdeal or not as the snapdeal has assured me that it will be their responsibility to provide the services.

I guess you will get better deal +service + fittings everything in a nice package with local dealer!
Just show him snapdeal price and bargain with him!

Always works for me!HaHaHa!

OP
J

Jeetkarsh

Broken In
Finally Decided to buy The PMT 1.1 ton model could anyone specify the best V guard Stablizer for it as my dealer is quoting me 5000 for the stablizer,

any other suggestion for ac will be accepted

amitchauhan

Broken In
Congratulations :)
What price did you got it for?
You can buy VGuard VG 400/ VS 400/ VND 400. All are good.
VG 400/ VS 400 - Range 170-280 V - Approx INR 1500-1700
VND 400 - Range - 150-285 V - Approx INR 2200

- - - Updated - - -

Don't buy Sharp products from Snapdeal... On Sharp website they have mentioned no warranty will be given on Sharp products if bought from Snapdeal....

OP
J

Jeetkarsh

Broken In
Congratulations :)
What price did you got it for?
You can buy VGuard VG 400/ VS 400/ VND 400. All are good.
VG 400/ VS 400 - Range 170-280 V - Approx INR 1500-1700
VND 400 - Range - 150-285 V - Approx INR 2200

- - - Updated - - -

Don't buy Sharp products from Snapdeal... On Sharp website they have mentioned no warranty will be given on Sharp products if bought from Snapdeal....

Damaged my 38k+1200(installation) it will be done tomorrow

could anyone tell me what all are the tests the installer should perform while installation and precautions for me if any

amitchauhan

Broken In
Hi Incinerator,

What stabilizer you personally prefer. Got my Sharp 1.1 PET model delivered. Looking for an stabilizer now. staying in delhi there is not much voltage fluctuations.
Please advise which company do you prefer & should I go for copper or aluminium model.. Also what min. voltage should i look in stabilizer ?

Thanks,
Amit

OP
J

Jeetkarsh

Broken In
Hi Incinerator,

What stabilizer you personally prefer. Got my Sharp 1.1 PET model delivered. Looking for an stabilizer now. staying in delhi there is not much voltage fluctuations.
Please advise which company do you prefer & should I go for copper or aluminium model.. Also what min. voltage should i look in stabilizer ?

Thanks,
Amit

I am confused now as to which one to buy

amitchauhan

Broken In
I am confused now as to which one to buy

I am waiting for Inciterator to reply.

However if voltage fluctuations are frequent and voltage goes low in summers always look for copper stabilizer with max voltage range.

I stay in delhi where voltage fluctuations is not much, so confused between vGurad and Bluebird brands.

OP
J

Jeetkarsh

Broken In
I am waiting for Inciterator to reply.

However if voltage fluctuations are frequent and voltage goes low in summers always look for copper stabilizer with max voltage range.

I stay in delhi where voltage fluctuations is not much, so confused between vGurad and Bluebird brands.

In my location Voltage fluctuations is a major problem so i am in a mood of buying one in the range of 150-290 could anyone here point out the price diffrence between the voltage stablizer in the range of 170-220+ and 150-220+

amitchauhan

Broken In
VGuard vnd400 - My friend bought it from snapdeal Rs 2200/ approx. Range 150- 285 V

- - - Updated - - -

*www.snapdeal.com/product/staar-automatic-voltage-stabilizer-140/1353191

- - - Updated - - -

Check out locally at what price it is available locally... then you can bargain...If fluctuations are more then go for copper one.

Top Bottom