Wanted to buy HTC Radar (Brand New , box packed with Bill and Warrranty)

BabanP

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,

I have one more requirement (apart from earlier Slim Phone for Basic purpose).

I am looking for HTC Radar or Samsung Ominia W (not the new Omnia M) . O fcourse I want a brand new , box packed, with VAT Bill and Warranty (direct from manufacturer , not a dealer Warranty sort of thing).

Flipkart and many online sites showing these models as "Out Of Stock". I checked with couples of dealers / shops in Pune and Mumbai they are also out of stock for these models.

Some ebay sellers are offering gray market stuff but without Box packing and Warranty , I am not comfortable with such sellers and their so called Warranty (Software only!)

Does anybody know where I can buy this?

OP
B

BabanP

aroraanant:

Saholic is out of stock and further they are not that reliable IMHO.

Wp7 device? Now?.... Wait a month and get a wp8 one

For my intended use Win 7.5 is just enough and further 7.8 update is due and applicable to both Omina W and Radar as well that takes care of any bug fixes etc. Least bothered about availability of Applications as what so ever is available as on today is sufficient for me .

aroraanant

Explorer
They may be out of stock but they are very much reliable, even you can book the phone online and can select any store from where you want to pick the mboile, they are spice venture.So no worries

They may be out of stock but they are very much reliable, even you can book the phone online and can select any store from where you want to pick the mboile, they are spice venture.So no worries

OP
B

BabanP

Thanks , I wan knowing much about them. Anyway at present they are out of stock for both these model, will be checking that site periodically if by chance they get some stock.

Top Bottom