Wanted Software for Motorola C350e

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitesh_hg

Journeyman
Hi
I am looking for softwares for Motorola C350E Model..
if anyone has then and can send me ...then please do so..
BTW if anyone of you uses this set pls gimme your reviews..

ghitesh[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Hitesh

hearthacker

Journeyman
here are the links....

hey man..i use c350e too and apart from the drawbacks that it doesnt have a decent IrDA or BT port....i find the phoen nice.

If u r wanting to connect ur phone thru a USB data cable to ur computer....then here are some must have softwares/drivers.

-=PC Connectivity and synchronisation=-

P2K driver(to install the c350e modem)::
-------------------------------------------------
*www.motclub.com/down/driver/P2K_driver_2.3.zip
--------------------------------------------------------------------

the installation guide can be found here ::
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*216.239.37.104/translate_c?hl=en&u...htm&prev=/search?q=motclub&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motorola PST ( A MUSTTTTTTT HAVE)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*www.matrax.net/gsm_sec2/dmdocuments/PST_6.7_GENERAL.zip
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EMS Manager
*www.motclub.com/down/apps/emsm.zip

EMS Manager Guide
*216.239.37.104/translate_c?hl=en&u...htm&prev=/search?q=motclub&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8

If you have any other queries, you can email me at ur_hearthacker2003@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom