Wanted php scrip plz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mck3bangalore

Right off the assembly line
Hey ppl, Can anyone plz provide me with the php scrip for the "myscript.php", for this html code.
Code:
<form name="input" action="myscript.php" 
method="get"> 
Firstname: 
<input type="text" name="user"> 
Lastname: 
<input type="text" name="user"> 
<input type="submit" value="Submit"> 
</form>
"myscript.php" => guyz i wann the form fields to be fowarded to my email directly or to an online database.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
this will help you: *formtoemail.com/

or other similar scripts here *www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Form_Processors/index.html

_

axxo

99.9% Idle
use different name for different fields..I assume firstname to be fname, lastname to be lname respectively...then myscript.php goes like this

Code:
<?
  $fname = $_REQUEST['fname'] ;
  $lname = $_REQUEST['lname'] ;

mail( "yourmailid@gmail.com", "Mail Subject",
    "From: $fname $lname" );
?>

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
@aasisvinayak - All your scripts there are merely taken from other sites, and done so without any source acknowledgment link (Like your Python programs are all from amk.ca's scripts). Being the OSS enthusiast that you show yourself as and yet not providing credit where its due, whichever license they may be under, is pretty wrong to me. Why it is also wrong is because you are also promoting YOUR website using the resources and work of many others.

Last edited:
my friends are submitting the stuffs through the submission forms... please let me know the original page... shall link them...

I am a staunch supporter of GNU philosophies !!! :)

I need to build a strong data base with tutorials ... lest concerned about the codes - my motive is to elucidate how these codes work :)

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Like @Rohan said It's very easy to learn PHP & MySQL. Buy good books on PHP
(Oreilly) & MySQL.

You can also check these sites :

1) *www.php-mysql-tutorial.com/

2) *www.phpsimple.net/

3) *www.phpf1.com/tutorial/php-mysql-tutorial.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom