WANT VIDEO CONFeRENCING SOFTWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonumittal

Broken In
hi
i wanna a video conferecing software using which i can see images/video and listen voice simultaneously of the person with whom i chatting or in contact over internet....
means like yahoo web cam, i can see the other person on the screen image/video using good quality web cam (but full screen like 1024x768 pixels) and like google talk, i can listen voice simultaneously while viewing him/her on net live..........
i think i m clear.......i have more than 2 mbps speed of net.....
plz tell me soon.........

WebVAMPIRE

Right off the assembly line
Web Conferencing Appliance from RHUB: Save Money and Time

RHUM has stepped forward with its innovative cutting-edge Web Conferencing Appliances, bringing a revolution in Internet-based communications.

Web conferencing connects people using the Internet and their computers. Web Conferencing helps people share the information through their computers, which saves time and costs. There are basically two types of Web conference meetings: Interactive meetings and Web Seminars.
• Interactive meetings are designed to enable attendees in the meeting to share information from any of the attendees’ computers (one at a time) and to allow any one or all attendees to control the computer of the presenter. This enables collaboration working on the same computer.
• Web Seminars are typically one-way with most of the attendees only viewing the presenter’s computer and with few potential presenters. This is similar to a panel at a conference – a small number of people presenting to a larger group.

Features and Benefits
RHUB Web conferencing appliance can be used for:
• Sales/marketing presentations
• Product demonstrations
• Staff meetings
• Engineering collaboration
• Online training and e-learning
• Tele-commuting and remote employees
• Any online collaboration facilitated by desktop sharing
RHUB web conferencing appliance supports both interactive meetings and seminars. For seminars, RHUB's patent pending Universal Attendance technology allows your attendees to join your meetings in 5 seconds without downloading any kind of software. All an attendee needs is a browser on Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX or iPhone.
For More Info, go to these sites:

*www.rhubcom.com/

*www.rhubcom.com/front/product.htm

*video.crn.com/?fr_story=0063c700e67fb106eb5406849bc6f14bcf1fc839&rf=bm

*www.turbomeet.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom