Want to try Nikon D5200 before buying? Any website to rent/hire in Delhi?

ankitmahindru

Broken In
I am planning to buy a Nikon D5200. Primary purpose of the camera would be to shoot short films. I want to try out the camera before buying. Is there any website(like ebay /flipkart) from where i could rent one for a couple of days?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I am not sure if there is any service provided by online portals. But you can find one in your city. or if any of your friend or relatives have a dslr, you can borrow from them for a day or two. :)

OP
A

ankitmahindru

Broken In
I am not sure if there is any service provided by online portals. But you can find one in your city. or if any of your friend or relatives have a dslr, you can borrow from them for a day or two. :)

Already tried the friends and relative option. Tried looking for renting companies and found two but they are in the other end of the city. Will look for a day or two, otherwise would have to go to one of those renting companies.

- - - Updated - - -

try talking to any nearby photo studios

This looks like a good idea. Thanks :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the help everyone :)

Finally managed to find a site that delivered it at my doorstep.
(Reference: *www.irentshare.com/cameras.html)

OP
A

ankitmahindru

Broken In
Yeah the prices are a bit high (Around 10%-20% more than the vendors i contacted). But i was ok with the prices as they delivered it at my place, otherwise i would have to travel 30kms to get them from one of those vendors. Overall i think i got a good deal, got it for Rs 1500/- for 3 days. :)

nac

Aspiring Novelist
That's cheaper than online quote :thumbs: (though I haven't seen a quote for D5200) ;)
Did you negotiate the pricing?

Top Bottom