Want to get rid of Proxy Server by disabling it within Internet Explorer 11

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
The IE11 on my Windows 10 is always reset and activated to

dd6939f9-c2b4-4a93-8a7a-534e24e8853f.jpg

whenever I open the IE11.
I had to manually deactivate by unchecking the Proxy Server statements checkbox every time. Otherwise websites/webpages tends to unopen by showing error message of proxy server.

How do I get rid of this situation?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Check your machine for malware, chances are that some thing is hijacking your browser.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Check your machine for malware, chances are that some thing is hijacking your browser.
I have K7 Total Security installed.
Still I checked the PC by installing Malewarebytes Ant-malware and did a full scan.
It successfully quarantined( or deleted) trojan relating to proxy server (browser hijacker).
I also installed Adwcleaner tool and ran a full scan.

But the problem persists.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I have K7 Total Security installed.
Still I checked the PC by installing Malewarebytes Ant-malware and did a full scan.
It successfully quarantined( or deleted) trojan relating to proxy server (browser hijacker).
I also installed Adwcleaner tool and ran a full scan.

But the problem persists.

The only way to get rid of the browser hijacker is to format the C:/ Drive and if need be all other drives also. In case you do this create a backup of your data before formatting.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

The only way to get rid of the browser hijacker is to format the C:/ Drive and if need be all other drives also. In case you do this create a backup of your data before formatting.
In that case the backed up data might contain the malware for hijacked browser. So what's the use?

Friends, I have a paid version of System Mechanic from Iolo installed.

IS THAT THE PROBLEM FOR PROXY SERVERS IN MY PC????

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Can you do a scan with HijackThis and paste the scan results here? If its a browser hijacker it should appear in its log.

You can get it here: Download Trend Micro HijackThis - MajorGeek

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^Thanks Desmond,shall be trying with that.
Actually you reminded me the tool which I forgot.A very useful tool for diagnosis.

- - - Updated - - -

And screenshots are after running Hijack this:--->
Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg

Any issues???

Top Bottom