Want to buy in ear headphones below 2000 rs

A

amit.tiger12

Want to buy in ear headphones below 2000 rs.
I have Micromax canvas 2 plus and their headsets are bad.
So suggest me any high end budget headset in ear so I can enjoy music.
Found this headset Tekfusion - Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones
Please suggest something which suits my budget and gives best sound. And anyone can please tell me in short what is burn-in for Tekfusion - Twinwoofers ??

hitesh

In the zone
Soundmagic e30 is the way to go -
Buy SoundMagic E 30 (Black) Online In India Price, Reviews, Specifications, Features, Ratings, Compare, Photos, Videos, Deals, Discounts, Only On Maniacstore.com

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Go for the E30 or the cheaper sibling, E10. Or if you are feeling a bit richer go for the Signature Acoustics C12. I have one and its definitely worth the 2.8k.

On the same note, try to avoid the Twinwoofers. I have never personally tried them, but have heard enough bad things about them to never bother buying one. Seems to have rather bad build quality at the very least. If nothing the sheer number of people who rate that product alone makes it very suspicious in my eyes.

hitesh

In the zone
On the same note, try to avoid the Twinwoofers. I have never personally tried them, but have heard enough bad things about them to never bother buying one. Seems to have rather bad build quality at the very least. If nothing the sheer number of people who rate that product alone makes it very suspicious in my eyes.

Yeah I agree. IIRC there was a member who promoted twinwoofers with all his might :p. It was seriously very suspicious

OP
A

amit.tiger12

close thread.. not needed... dropped buying idea for headphones..

Top Bottom