Want to buy a Desktop for Android Development.

OP
A

aadroid.dev

Broken In
Okay, I went to a Store in Sector 22 here in Chandigarh,
these are the prices he quoted for the products:

Intel Core i5 3470: 11k
Gigabyte GA-B75D3H: 4.2k
4GB RipJawX 1600Mhz RAM : 2.3k ( I'm doubtful on this 1 as every1 here said it's priced near 1500 but on online stores also, the price is given ~2.3k, please suggest)
WD Caviar Green 500GB: 3k (I asked Blue, he said only green is available. any difference? I read green is less power consuming, will the performance also go less??)
Sapphire 7750HD: 6.6k
Corsair CX430Wv2: 2.6k
HP Dvd 1260i Burner: 980 bucks
Dell IN2030M: 6.35k
After these were totaled, the price was 37k, so I went for a good case, he said he has cooler Master case, I read about HAF912 case in february comparison so asked for it.

CM HAF912: 4.5k

Total: 41.5k (excluding keyboard/mouse)

Is the price alright in Chandigarh? Is there much price difference in products like these if I get them from Delhi? My father has to go Delhi 2-3times a months so it won't be much problem. Is there a difference worth buying it from delhi?

The ram is overpriced. Don't go for the green, it's notorious for being unreliable , check WELCOME TO MDCOMPUTERS ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions:::::::::: , they offer good prices. The other components are good, change the above and your good to go.

Shiva

OP
A

aadroid.dev

Broken In
The ram is overpriced. Don't go for the green, it's notorious for being unreliable , check WELCOME TO MDCOMPUTERS ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions:::::::::: , they offer good prices. The other components are good, change the above and your good to go.

Shiva

Is MD Computers Trusted? DO they offer COD?

EDIT:
They don't have the 4GB RipjawX, and the one they have is a bit overpriced compared to laptop RAM I'd say.

Last edited:

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
I dont know If they offer COD . But they are very very reliable.... Many users have bought from them ... You may ask Cilus for more info.

OP
A

aadroid.dev

Broken In
I looked up on the internet also, everywhere, the RipJawX and Vengeance are given for ~2200.
I found RipJawX for 2200 on Extreme Machine.in
Is extreme machine trusted website? Also, the cabinet I want, Circle Tornado, is available for 4.3k
They don't have CM HAF 912, but I saw that this 1 is better. Can I order these from this website?
Also, as the price of all 4GB RAM is almost 2200 everywhere, should I go for it?

Cilus

laborare est orare
How many 4 GB Ram sticks you are planning to get? If you want 8 GB Ram in 4GB X 2 config then it will be over 4K. If you want a single 4GB stick then get the Corsair Vengeance 8GB X 1 1600 MHz Ram @ 3.8K from Mdcomputers.in.
Here is the link: Search - vengeance

OP
A

aadroid.dev

Broken In
How many 4 GB Ram sticks you are planning to get? If you want 8 GB Ram in 4GB X 2 config then it will be over 4K. If you want a single 4GB stick then get the Corsair Vengeance 8GB X 1 1600 MHz Ram @ 3.8K from Mdcomputers.in.
Here is the link: Search - vengeance

I wanted only 1 stick. 4GB RAM would be enough I believe.

OP
A

aadroid.dev

Broken In
Okay, I'll go for vengeance then,but Corsair 300R is priced at 5.7k and 400R @ 6.2k on flipkart and Corsair models aren't available around Chandigarh.

Please suggest a Cabinet under 4.5k-5k. Already extended budget to 41k
I don't want much funky thing but 1 or 2 LED Fans don't harm. also, if the fans can be in-built and there's a USB 3.0 front port, it would be great, I searched for the Circle Volcano, its not available anywhere.

Okay, I'll go for vengeance then,but Corsair 300R is priced at 5.7k and 400R @ 6.2k on flipkart and Corsair models aren't available around Chandigarh.

Please suggest a Cabinet under 4.5k-5k. Already extended budget to 41k
I don't want much funky thing but 1 or 2 LED Fans don't harm. also, if the fans can be in-built and there's a USB 3.0 front port, it would be great, I searched for the Circle Volcano, its not available anywhere.

Flipkart is overpriced. Check mdcomputers. 300R is available for 3900 and 400R for 4900.

Top Bottom