want suggestions for psu

grv750

Broken In
guys i finalised the following components for my gaming rig.......pls suggest a good power supply for this rig......
Core i5 2400
Intel dh67cl mobo
Msi hd6850 cyclone edition
Coolermaster elite 310
4gb corsair ram
500gb seagate
Lg optical drive
Please suggest gud psu and also comment on the compatibility of abovd components with each other.
Thanks in advance.

OP
G

grv750

Broken In
Re: want suggestions for psu.......urgent....!!

^^can i find seasonic here in nehru place....??as i would be shopping locally at n.p.
Also i read somewhere that i cannot fit a 6850 into elite 310.....if that is the casd then pls suggest a gud and budget cabinet for the build.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

you can get a corsair CX500V2 in nehru place for ~3250.remember to check for V2 on box before buying.it is available on revati(not sure about exact name)systems 2-3 shops right of cost2cost.

Tenida

Gadget Freak

guys i finalised the following components for my gaming rig.......pls suggest a good power supply for this rig......
Core i5 2400
Intel dh67cl mobo
Msi hd6850 cyclone edition
Coolermaster elite 310
4gb corsair ram
500gb seagate
Lg optical drive
Please suggest gud psu and also comment on the compatibility of abovd components with each other.
Thanks in advance.
Budget for PSU?Your location?
Seasonic is not available everywhere.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Online purchase is available. ;)

OP
G

grv750

Broken In

thanks for the valuable input guys.......i finalised corsair gs600 as my psu.it is recommended by amd for hd6850.
I couldn't find the answer to my question about fitting a hd6850 into an elite 310......i read somewhere that you cannot fit a gpu longer than 8.7 inches into elite 310.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Elite can accommodate a HD6850 easily - if you need more info look at here :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/137156-cm-elite-310-sapphire-hd6850.html

search the forum first - most of the time you will get the answer without even asking and congrats in advance for your upcoming components for the gaming rig ;-)

OP
G

grv750

Broken In

Elite can accommodate a HD6850 easily - if you need more info look at here :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/137156-cm-elite-310-sapphire-hd6850.html

search the forum first - most of the time you will get the answer without even asking and congrats in advance for your upcoming components for the gaming rig ;-)
Thankyou for the link topgear.......finally the confusion is over and i shall buy my rig on 1st of fab........

sukesh1090

Adam young

^^
hey why don't you buy seasonic s12 II 620 over that gs600?i guess you liked that bling bling thing.:wink:

^^can i find seasonic here in nehru place....??as i would be shopping locally at n.p.
Also i read somewhere that i cannot fit a 6850 into elite 310.....if that is the casd then pls suggest a gud and budget cabinet for the build.

if u have any trouble finding seasonic in nehru place.... let me know !

OP
G

grv750

Broken In

if u have any trouble finding seasonic in nehru place.... let me know !
I went there on saturday.........couldn't find a single shop where i cud find that seasonic.....and what's worse is that some of them even laughed saying "6850 ko kisi local psu pe chalaoge to jal jayega....thoda paisa lagao aur coolermaster psu le jao". I was stunned at their replies.
Dont know what to do.....please name a few shops where i cud find them in nehru place......and i don't want to shop online and end up paying more....

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

as far as i know you won't find a seasonic in nehru place but you can get corsair CX(& even that from 2 shops only).also i don't know why you think you will be paying more online because most of the people buy seasonic online only so there is not even an option to compare price.

I went there on saturday.........couldn't find a single shop where i cud find that seasonic.....and what's worse is that some of them even laughed saying "6850 ko kisi local psu pe chalaoge to jal jayega....thoda paisa lagao aur coolermaster psu le jao". I was stunned at their replies.
Dont know what to do.....please name a few shops where i cud find them in nehru place......and i don't want to shop online and end up paying more....

call me the next time u r in Nehru Place, will guide u from there ;) .. pming u my number :)
And yes, you can get seasonic PSU from Nehru Place easily, if you know where to look :cool: ;)

OP
G

grv750

Broken In

call me the next time u r in Nehru Place, will guide u from there ;) .. pming u my number :)
And yes, you can get seasonic PSU from Nehru Place easily, if you know where to look :cool: ;)
Did'nt got your pm........it would be a great help from your side if you could pls tell me the name,adress and contact number of that vendor.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

@grv750,do post the address of shop if you able to get a seasonic in nehru place.

sukesh1090

Adam young

@op,
if you can get from "harryneopotter" then buy from him or else buy it online from theitwares.here is the link
Seasonic s12 II 620 @4.75k including shipment.it is worth the money you are paying.you are living in 21st century so don't hesitate to buy online.

nx112

Broken In

Is there any major difference b/w Corsair GS 600 and Seasonic 620 w apart from the warranty period??

I am from bhopal and finalized my decision to buy a GS 600 .
Is there any difference.

Top Bottom