want mobile in 3k

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabish3

Broken In
hi i want to by a mobile in between 3 thousand rupees and i want blue tooth good memory(or expandable if possible")and other multi media features can any one suggest me the one

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
you can buy w230 for that much

btw increase your budget a little and get lg kg200 (ausumn phone)

1.3 MP cam,good looks,256K colors

all this for just 3400/-

Last edited:

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
Motoyuva w230 is ur pick
but if you can extend ur budget by Rs. 500 get LG KG195
mp3 player, radio with recording, vga camera with video recording and playback in 3gp, bluetooth with A2DP which more some expensive mobiles lack and expandable memory micro sd which is cheapest. also all its multimedia and PIM features can be used without a sim i.e. in-flight mode

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Extend your budget by Rs.500 and get LG KG195.....Its worth the money & features....

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
You want Bluetooth and other multimedia so get LG KG195 with shut eye, don't even think of Motoyuva w230 it does not have bluetooth and camera

GeekyBoy

In the zone
you can buy w230 for that much

btw increase your budget a little and get lg kg200 (ausumn phone)

1.3 MP cam,good looks,256K colors

all this for just 3400/-

No, LG KG300 is Rs 5050

Take a look at LG KP 110 for 2749 here: *www.in.lge.com/Product/Products-Details.aspx?cat=242&pid=5962&subcat=Bullet

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
Geeky Boy ......
krates said about LG KG200

but that does not have bluetooth and neither does KP110..
The best bet is LG KG195.
No one beats LG in budget phone section.
their dynamite range is simply awesome.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Arey my friend got a W230 and i am left speechless about that phone music quality

such a great fone for music the sound is almost comparable to w200i , w300i , w810i , N73 ( music quality )

(haven't tested the enhancement)

but speaker quality is great dude no word to express for just 3k

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
^^^^
You almost had me speechless till I read abt the loudspeaker part.
I had LG KG300 bought it for 7.8k and its loudspeaker volume too was very good. no breaks or distortion even at highest volume.
since KG195 is newer than KG300 it is supposed to be better. read a review on mouthshut.com that its loudspeaker volume was comparable to walkman phones which i don't think is saying too much coz the real sound quality can only be tested using the headset.
P.S. the reviewer at mouthshut too had the dilemma of w230 vs kg195.

Status
Not open for further replies.