want high-end android phone under 35K :D !!!!!

sankheashish

Broken In
i am looking for best android phone.

priorities : 1) GAMING

2) excellent screen for ( videos , movies )

3) MUSIC

4) camera

5) net suffering , FB , watssapp , apps .etc....

6) Great looking ( atleast )

so which 1 to choose from - HTC one , s4 , xperia z , nexus 4 ( or any other ? ) which one suites me best ???

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
sankheashish said:
so which 1 to choose from - HTC one , s4 , xperia z , nexus 4 ( or any other ? ) which one suites me best ???
Not sure if you can find a HTC One below 35k, but if you do go for it :D

Else go for the Xperia Z(or ZL). They both have great displays and a nice camera:)

OP
S

sankheashish

Broken In
i heard many cons abt s4..... 1) Samsung has cheated. ( as they done something with benchmark result. benchmark results are high bt if we use ,we wont find that performance. also

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSn0AVJ7gQA

2) its laggy in some parts.

3) also in flipkart there were 350 users gave only 1 star to the s4.

4) i personally dont lyk that plasticky look also.

i jsut mentioned s4 becoz of his software config ( with latest n better processor ) and extra features + brand name :p

ya man HTC one available here for arnd 36.5k !!!.....is that a best phone till this date ? wat so good abt HTC ONE over xperia z ??
plzz help me out with this ......??? im so confused between HTC ONE - xperia Z

evil_maverick

Journeyman
HTC one is awesome!! been using the note 2 since oct 12(loved it,but sold it on ebay) but the one feels awesome in the hand...
and i suggest you wait for the butterfly s.....seems like a solid device!!

One is better than Xperia Z......
HTC One vs S4......its just about personal preference. Check review of both phones in GSMarena. Check which one suits you/you want....
My personal preference, S4, due to 5" screen size in dimension same as One & ofcourse the lower price

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Going by ur priorities,
1. Excellent screen and great looking: HTC One wins hands down. Nothing comes close.
2. Camera, Music and Net surfing: I think all the phones are same. Some has some advantages in low-light, but performs not so good in daylight.
3. Gaming will be better on HTC One due to its awesome display and the newer chipset.

However, I would suggest a Xperia ZR.
Reasons?
1. 4.6 inch display, easy for one handed operation
2. Snapdragon S4 pro chipset, same as Xperia Z/SL
3. HD screen - better in terms of battery backup and will last you longer for gaming (Xperia Z and ZL will be running the games at full HD, which IMHO, is waste for a 5 incher)
4. Full water-proof.
In short, it is Nexus 4 in a waterproof body.

Hope it helped.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
+100 to HTC One. It is the Far better In the Build Quality and Look then S4 and Even Xp Z.
HTC One is the best Android Phone available on the planet IMO.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
+One to the HTC One.However Xperia Z is now available for 30k and you save 6.5k over the HTC One.As you must know the law of diminishing returns favours the Xperia Z. So i will suggest the Xperia Z just because you do not gain much for the extra 6.5k over the Xperia Z. However if you want to save even more money go for Nexus 4.It does not have a 1080p display but everything else is just great.While HTC One and Xperia Z owners are still waiting for 4.3 update N4 owners are already enjoying it.Nexus 4 is still a very powerful device and there is no app or game that it will not run. Personally i would suggest N4 followed by Xperia Z followed by HTC One.Honestly ask yourself if HTC One is worth the extra 12k over the N4 ? Its not.

OP
S

sankheashish

Broken In
i think i should go for xperia z....as my many frnds has N4.....also im getting 1080p + 5' screen on Z over N4......i feel that spending extra 6k for Z over N4 is really worth it coz im getting ( 1080p + 5' + waterproof + strong build quality + much much better camera)...spending extra 12k for ONE is really not worth it ( i agree ). so i think i should save my 7K for other goodies.

still any suggestion....plz let me know :-D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I vote for HTC One over Xperia Z...
if u wanna roam out in the rain & use phone while swimming then definitely go for Xperia Z (clicking pictures during Holi is a plus for Z)
but for awesome build quality & performance go for one (36k is superb deal for HTC One)

also 4.7 vs 5" doesn't matter if u get a best resolution to view :cool:

Top Bottom