Not open for further replies.

kkg_mjh

Broken In
hi frnds if you want to use free hindi software download your copy from
*www.baraha.com/

i use it and found very effective

abracadabra

Journeyman
pal this is the wrong place to post. if u want to get it reviewed please post it [url="*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12]**here**[/url]
u have been reported!!!!

Last edited:

go4saket

Downloading it right now. Will surely submit my review after trying. Anyways, as I was really looking for a Hindi word processor, thanks for the link...

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
I am using another hindi writing software which is also very easy and also includes marathi words like 'ळ' . name of softare is HindiWritter

OP
kkg_mjh

kkg_mjh

Broken In
kjuvale said:
I am using another hindi writing software which is also very easy and also includes marathi words like 'ळ' . name of softare is HindiWritter
can you ive me link to download the software

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I have used baraha before . I used it to type in kannada :D . and the major plus point is that its free :D

OP
kkg_mjh

kkg_mjh

Broken In
abracadabra said:
pal this is the wrong place to post. if u want to get it reviewed please post it [url="*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12]**here**[/url]
u have been reported!!!!
i think this link is forwarding me to microsofts site and idon't think i've done anything wrong because A forum to discuss/review ONLY software and hardware products. All your queries about the same go into Respective TroubleShooting Sections and QnA. Your views and first-hand experiences on any software or hardware from OSes to Graphics cards are all welcome here. Note: The views/reviews contained within this section are purely the opinions of the posters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom