parul

Right off the assembly line
1. Budget? Upto 17K

2. Display type and size?
Touchscreen, 3.5 inch or greater

3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? Bar

4. Preferred choice of brand?
No Chinese or Indian Brands Please.

5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). Touchscreen

6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.
LED Flash, front cam. Autofocus will be bonus

7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
Android Only.

8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.
3G must

9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
a-GPS, flash etc

10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?
Browsing with li'l bit of gaming..music.

P.S. Budget can go up by 1-2K.
Please suggest me a good android worth the money as this will be my first android..

Many thanks :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Seriously. There are many threads where people have same requirements and we recommended the Neo V

These are those-
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/151798-want-android-phone-around-17k.html
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-ad...ne-under-rs-15-000-want-your-suggestions.html

acidCow

Broken In
only 350Mb internal memory don't bother you much??? How is the battery backup

Nop doesnt bother me yet. Some apps can be transferred to sd card though. And I keep only those apps that I use.

Battery backup is extremely bad. Needs charging everyday on heavy usage (i keep playing games, music and browsing). The latest firmware 4.0.2.A.0.62 eats up battery. Dont update if u buy. Also phone comes full of bloatwares. 0.62 isnt rootable. So I suggest you buy neo v. Keep 0.42, root it , remove bloatwares and you are tood to go. I made the mistake of updating and so am a little troubled. But its still usable.

acidCow

Broken In
It can be done, but I dont really want to that hard work. You see my dad will freak out if he knows :p he thinks these are distractions. If I just root it he wont know. :D
I've already downloaded the firmware and flash tool, but something scares me .

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
downgrading firmware involves risk. use it till you can then downgrade. but do it before warranty runs out. END OF OFFTOPIC !!!

Vensanga

Journeyman
Yes Defy+ seems to be a better choice....gorilla glass,scratch resistance and the built seems better...its quite difficult to choice from Defy+ and Neo V so i suggest go to a shop and compare the two phone in your palm and get which ever suits you more....

Soumik

Padawan
Neo V or Defy+. Check other threads for comparisons between them.
Dont got for Galaxy SL or Optimus Black. :)

Top Bottom