Want an All in one Device under Rs 7000

Subro

Broken In
Hello everyone, plz help.

I am in urgent requirement of an All in one printer, I require it primarily for printing black & white documents. But occasionally I will also need color printing like photos & mixed documents (documents consisting of both text & pictures). Various options like WiFi, direct printing from SD card, Web printing are not necessary. Please inform about the number of pages it can print with a single catridge (The more the better)

I have been searching the idle printer for my needs since the last 3 months, but still now, I am confused amid the plethora of choices. Please suggest. My budjet is till Rs 7000, but I can stretch a little more if I can get a good one according to my requirements.

Please help guys

kks_krishna

Broken In
If you spend Rs.10000, you can get the Canon MX 357 with Fax and wi-Fi option. It has the following options: Print, Scan, Copy,Fax, Wi-Fi.

You can read the full details here:
Canon PIXMA MX357 Printer – Review | | TechBreathsTechBreaths

I have donw quite research and then decided on this product. If you have any other better products, please share with me. Till now, I am happy with this. You can easily print from your Android or iPhone mobiles (Wirelessly).

Top Bottom