Wanna gain weight help!!

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
eat healthy, gym, you are veg you will have protien defeciency.... and transform!
while gyming eat about 30 eggs a day, no kidding, I eat 15... and lots of chicken.
and don't eat fat ****, you add waistline, milk has fats, so 1 ltr max daily, not more. if it makes you fat, stop. you need muscle weight, not fatty body weight.
*forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=728136

Last edited:

doomgiver

Warframe
stick a pipe into me, stick the other end into yourself. the fat will flow from me to you on account of the difference in concentration.

my god, i hate you so much, you are slim, and you want to get fat :x:x:x

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
@akshay its solved now as i said i'm 65 kg.

@doomgiver no man , i don't need fat . I just wanted mass according to my height, which i have got now.[/b]

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Hi Kola, I am curious to know how you gained weight.. is it with workout or without work out.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
^with workout. I used to run not much but 2-3 km at morning.

Increased daily meal.
Replaced Rice with Parathas(eat as much as you can),

Eggs(boiled and fried total count 12 a day) , eat as much as your stomach allows.:)

noodles-butter(before sleeping ),

almonds and dry nuts.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
^yep . Running is best exercise imo. It strengthen your whole body.

Specially your Heart and Lungs.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Cardio like Running is a 2 edged sword.More often than not cardio will make you lose weight rather than gain.
You are better with dips,squats and lunges that you can do in the comfort of your home.And try to eat as much as possible in the evening and night as the extra calories this time goes directly to being fat in your body.
More calories than used results in weight gain.

Top Bottom