Wanna control a dead frog ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i just hope meneka gandhi doesnt read this :D

*gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/07/deadfrog.jpg

this dead frog has a server embedded into its guts. Suspended in a clear glass of inert liquid, the frog has an Ethernet cable coming out of its insides, which in turn allows remote "visitors" to issue commands and make the frog twitch its muscles.

*gizmodo.com/gadgets/frogs/control-a-dead-frog-via-the-web-281948.php

chk out this link for more info and bigger pix ...

*www.conceptlab.com/frog/

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yuck thats disgusting.... Immagine someone ripping open dead body and fitting in circuits. I think "Frankinstine" will become a reality. But for scientists it doesnt matter.

But on the other hand, these kind of research can help patients with paralysis or other paralysed bodyparts.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Yuck ..! For the nerve of it !
Still its not exactly what i expected. I was thinking along the lines of a dead frog being awaken and controlled.
With the above model it may just as well be a plastic frog.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Once in discovery they showed a real mouse controlled by computer!!,scientist placed a chip in mouse brain which is connected to the nerve cells,so when they press left arrow key mouse will turn left,they were able to guide the mouse through various obstacles.When they turned off the signal mouse started wander around on its own.
There is chip in development for humans which can communicate with different instruments including computer ,we only need to think to close a window or to type a document :)
There is already a guy who has a chip embedded in his hand which communicates with his house, which can automatically open doors for him and turn on lights.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
cyberboy_kerala said:
Once in discovery they showed a real mouse controlled by computer!!,scientist placed a chip in mouse brain which is connected to the nerve cells,so when they press left arrow key mouse will turn left,they were able to guide the mouse through various obstacles.When they turned off the signal mouse started wander around on its own.
There is chip in development for humans which can communicate with different instruments including computer ,we only need to think to close a window or to type a document :)
There is already a guy who has a chip embedded in his hand which communicates with his house, which can automatically open doors for him and turn on lights.

Now this is more of a technology which i was awed with.
Errr is it okay for humans playing the Gods..
Yes i guess~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom