wanna a buy Mobile ln budget upto 7000

Status
Not open for further replies.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Hi

I am using 3500c . wanna buy new phone with budget upto RS 7000.

No favourites BUT

it sholud have big screen not **** like 3500c

Good music player again not **** like 3500c

and Good camera.

pls very urgently needed

k4ce

Youngling
u will get the g502 if u like SE ... great fone ... decent camera ... very good music player .... UI is also nice .... only the fone looks ordinary

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Increase ur budget up to 1.5K extra & get K790i that would be good choice on the camera comes with Xenon flash & 3.2 MP camera

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ Well how is Nokia 5220 xpress music

and How is G502 (that fone ) in music Department

Last edited:
OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
How is music ?

Is sound and player Good , to manage playlist and album art , Formats like m4a,Mp4,AAc
supported

Coool

I'm Back!:D
As I mentioned, G502 has awesome SQ (sound quality) it has walkman-3 player and more importantly you can mod it as its SE phone.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
well looks good as I was refering to gsmarena and viewing opinions of users, many say's it restarts a lott.and hope other Details are right over their

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
If you want only music quality and good screen then keep the 3500 and buy yourself an ipod nano for around 7k or cowan d2 for around 7.5k . No mobile can beat their music quality and also portability is not a big poblem .

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
well looking forward too

It has Hot swap and supports upto 8 GB? ...... will go for 4 Gb So no problem

well Gsm says 8 GB but Sony says 4 Gb .......so If it is 4 GB limit then will 4 GB card work in a manner it should, or it will slow down the Phone.

sabret00the

Youngling
Increase ur budget up to 1.5K extra & get K790i that would be good choice on the camera comes with Xenon flash & 3.2 MP camera

May be an one off incident but I had a very bad experience in terms of quality of product, lasting & durability and service with my K790i. I would not recommend a Sony Ericsson. I used to have a Nokia before and again dying to buy a Nokia.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ no yaar, after using several or say all phones I used were nokia .thinking to go for this 1 sony ericson G502.

sujoyp

Grand Master
May be an one off incident but I had a very bad experience in terms of quality of product, lasting & durability and service with my K790i. I would not recommend a Sony Ericsson. I used to have a Nokia before and again dying to buy a Nokia.

I used 4 se phones and I am a satisfied fan ...sooo will recommend:razz:

G502 is very good in ur budget...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom