Wallpapers in DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

darnee

Broken In
I don't know in which forum to post this question so I am posting it here. Are the wallpapers included in digit DVDs open source (if there exits such a thing for wallpapers)? I mean can I distribute them among my friends without taking permission? :?:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
See if there's any statement regarding copyrights on the DVD itself. If there's nothing specifically prohibiting redistribution, I guess it's all right to give them to your friends. And probably nobody cares about such private sharing.

For display and distribution to the general public such as on your website, including them on a commercial disc compilation, etc., I suggest you call or write to Digit.

OP
darnee

darnee

Broken In
Can I include them on my blog? I am ready to put a courtesy and also a link to this website.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I don't know in which forum to post this question so I am posting it here. Are the wallpapers included in digit DVDs open source (if there exits such a thing for wallpapers)? I mean can I distribute them among my friends without taking permission? :?:

Dude, the wallpapers that are found in the mag's disks are downloaded from the Net. And I don't think there is a any such policy stating that *an individual* should seek permission from the *original creator* (not Digit) before distributing his work, at least in case of wallpapers. So go ahead, distribute them without any worries. ;)

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
You can use them because they are mainly taken from free-to-share websites, but however you cannot modify them and post it as your own wallpaper and take credit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom