wake up from standby

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidsnake

Broken In
hello guys
i was wondering whether i could get a software to wake up from sleep
since i configured my lappy to sleep @ 3% battery but i want my lappy to wake up when power comes but couldnt find any solution till now
there is no wake on power option in my laptop
& i am using Zenith director plus ultra with "Insyde h2 bios"
& i have to use wireless connection therefore i cant use the wake on power option in the properties of the lan adapter
plz somebody suggest any software that wd wake my lappy from sleep when power comes :wah: :banghead:
some one plz suggest something :hissyfit:

btw a very good expansion of smilies

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
hello guys
i was wondering whether i could get a software to wake up from sleep
since i configured my lappy to sleep @ 3% battery but i want my lappy to wake up when power comes but couldnt find any solution till now
there is no wake on power option in my laptop
& i am using Zenith director plus ultra with "Insyde h2 bios"
& i have to use wireless connection therefore i cant use the wake on power option in the properties of the lan adapter
plz somebody suggest any software that wd wake my lappy from sleep when power comes :wah: :banghead:
some one plz suggest something :hissyfit:

btw a very good expansion of smilies
Has your lappy got wake on magic packet option??
BTW what's the make of your lappy's network adapter ??Also what's your OS??
Regarding power cuts, are they at particular time or at random?? If power cut timings regular then you can create any random task at a scheduled time(Power cut resume time) in Windows Task scheduler to run, Just Make sure that you enable "Wake the computer to run this task" in Conditions tab.BTW this is in Win 7,It is same in vista, I think XP has a similar option as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom