*www.mobile-review.com/review/n81-vs-w960-en.shtml

Guess who wins.

And add to it that the n81 is 12k cheaper, is a symbian and supports Ngage 2.0

:D

magneticme200

In the zone
w960 has a lot of advntgs ovr n81
first of all..it has 8 gigs of mem..
then, it is a bar form phone...(i personally prefer bar form over slider form..coz slider form is a lil more delicate to handle)
thirdly.., the display colours and quality of display of w960 is far far bettr than n81...

also symbian uiq has all the necessary and useful apps in it...the no of apps may be less...bt the actual useful apps are all available...say fr exmple...symbian s60 has an app to shutdown ur phne...i mean who wud nead such a waste app....apps in symbian s60 are created just for the sake of it...all of 'em are nt as useful as an app needs to be..!!

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
1. Both r 8gb fones
2. Thats ur problem
3. W960i just has a slightly bigger screen.. But its a 256k color one compared to n81 ka 16m
4. Still Symbian s60 >> Uiq

magneticme200

In the zone
1. Both r 8gb fones
2. Thats ur problem
3. W960i just has a slightly bigger screen.. But its a 256k color one compared to n81 ka 16m
4. Still Symbian s60 >> Uiq
if we are here talking about the n81 8gb...thn it wudnt have a diffrnce of 12k...as stated above..
moreover a touch user interface is much mre interactive thn a non touch interface...(though it makes it a lil delicate).!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
will be less than 9k..n81 8gb costs round 20k here..while the w960 costs 24k..so diff only 4k..and there are many crap comments in the review.i will clarify after a while..

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
N81 8gb costs 17k here while W960i costs 25k. These are the latest prices that I saw today.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Ok got chance to try both n81 , w960 as well as w950 .
My verdict is that , if you are an average person then definately you wont find any difference in sound quality except for the sound loudness which is more in n81 by about 15-20 percent .Infact w950 sounded slightly better then w960 but the difference is neglegable . Changing the equilizer settings did not make much of a difference except for the mega bass feature , most of us would like the default setting .N81 cost around 18k and w960 about 24.5k in mumbai . So if you want a phone for good music experience then go with n81 . Again w960 has its own benifit like the touchscreen , has sony behind it , better camera , wifi and offcourse a bigger price tag .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom