w910i or k850i - A better buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
If you dint buy the N82 and were fooling with us then god save you from me.. :|

And if so then god saves you from me tooo :x

are we fools sitting here suggesting and fighting over what you were going to buy

hey yogi and power up ask him some question relating to N82,which a person who is having the N82 will only be able to answer !!!

~~~~~
i am krates

praka123

left this forum longback
^ :D so we were hearing story about the purchase of N82 :lol: I appreciate if he can tell boldly that he DIDNOT bought N82 :)

Power UP

In the zone

are we fools sitting here suggesting and fighting over what you were going to buy

hey yogi and power up ask him some question relating to N82,which a person who is having the N82 will only be able to answer !!!

~~~~~
i am krates
lol its no use fighting with him Krates , we will just go in circles and circles :D

Anyway welcome dude :p

OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
infact u didnt even bought the N82 . You were just playing fools with every1 here :wink:
Wow ... What should I say you?
Do you have a Sixth Sense? Or a Third Eye? Or hmmm ... are you a Fortune Teller? Or maybe a Wild Guesser ....

Whatever you are, I just want to ask you 1 thing. Why on earth would I tell that I have purchased a N82 if I hadn't?

+1 :)).......:lol:

If you dint buy the N82 and were fooling with us then god save you from me.. :|

~~~~~
i am krates

^ :D so we were hearing story about the purchase of N82 :lol: I appreciate if he can tell boldly that he DIDNOT bought N82 :)

@ utsav: Did you read the above? Think over it. Just one foolish statement from you has made me a culprit. And I feel so guilty ... in spite of the fact that I have not done anything wrong.

Is it necessary that 1 phone can satisfy everyone ???
N82 is a gr8 phone ... no doubt.
But, read all my posts. I've mentioned before that the sound output is very poor.
So, when I got an opportunity to sell off my cell, I thought to utilize it.

But ... why am I explaining myself ??
It was a stupid statement from utsav that created all this mess.
So, it should be utsav who should me feeling guilty.

Nevertheless, from your posts I feel that I have done "something horribly wrong" in the eyes of you all.

One request, please don't blame anyone without any strong reason. It hurts one's self dignity !!!

In fact, I feel ashamed that I thought I was a part of this forum and you all were my friends.
I was wrong ...

Sorry ...
Sorry for what I didn't do ...

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
guys, just chill yaar .. we dont need to fight over phones .. as if nokia or se is going to pay us to promote their models ..

ok .. so u purchased and sold it . fine then .. reason could be loudness of speakers .. great ..

OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
^^^ Thats not the matter yogi.

read all the quotes in my previous post.

Even before given a chance to explain myself, I was already made a CULPRIT.
It really did make me feel horribly bad.

All thanks to the wild thoughts running on utsav's mind !!!

Power UP

In the zone
gourav relax man we were just playing jokes on each other :D
And as Yogi said no need to fight over se or nokia etc.

Ps. But do remeber u sacrificed some nice features for some slight loudness.......but anyway the consumer satisfaction is the main point. Hope u enjoy ur new phone :)

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
yup its not about the phone but about what the person feels about it. everybody says k750i was a great phone but i got bored very soon.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Woah ok, I see no point in continuing this discussion, it's getting personal now and all the flamebaits beware. If the OP wants this thread to remain open, PM me with your reason.

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom