w910i or k850i - A better buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
C902 is a winner.it even sund better than the K850 according to esato users. Havent tried it tho. is a great looker and takes great pics too. Now dont go by beta reviews.

Aah sorry, i thought that the n78 had 128 mb ram.pathetic.

From when did N82 start having a dual core CPU?? ROFLMAO
Both the proccys are the same, the n78 with more clock speed. Its more like the motherboards we get here, branded by some company and added with a few features, but the same intel chipset.

And that logic does not apply, sorry. The N78 is newer and is launched at a price higher than the N82, so it deservingly has the same proccy.

yea, n82 excels in the graphics department, not that it makes toomuch of a difference, coz there are harldy any games available that make use of the accelerator.

Last edited:

Power UP

In the zone
Aah sorry, i thought that the n78 had 128 mb ram.pathetic.

From when did N82 start having a dual core CPU?? ROFLMAO
Both the proccys are the same, the n78 with more clock speed. Its more like the motherboards we get here, branded by some company and added with a few features, but the same intel chipset.

Search in net for N82 cpu , here is a link for starters *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N82
And that logic does not apply, sorry. The N78 is newer and is launched at a price higher than the N82, so it deservingly has the same proccy.

yea, n82 excels in the graphics department, not that it makes toomuch of a difference, coz there are harldy any games available that make use of the accelerator.

^^ The logic applies nicely. The only reason N78 is launched at a price higher than the N82 is because its a "newer product" which is true for many consumer items and double true for items imported to India ;)

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ All SE, Nokia, Moto, LG phones are imported. If I'm not wrong, only Samsung manufactures their phones here.

praka123

left this forum longback
infact I read ,that nokia is opening its factory in ...bombay or madras ..dont remember.

OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
C902 is a winner.it even sund better than the K850 according to esato users. Havent tried it tho. is a great looker and takes great pics too. Now dont go by beta reviews.
Wow ... thanks a lot ...

In fact, I sold off my N82 to my friend today. So, I'll be getting a new phone now.

I think I should wait for the C902. It'll be my next phone ... Or maybe the iPhone ... Lets see ...

praka123

left this forum longback
^kya baat hai! :rolleyes: it is very difficult to convince these things(selling off) without any proofs. I ,once struggled about a w810i of a friend which I tried to sell off for him in a forum made me look bad :( .experience.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Wow ... thanks a lot ...

In fact, I sold off my N82 to my friend today. So, I'll be getting a new phone now.

I think I should wait for the C902. It'll be my next phone ... Or maybe the iPhone ... Lets see ...

Awesum.C902 is available for 19.5k in kolkata.get it. :D

OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
^^^ Why is it that there are very less reviews of c902?
Except for mobile-review.com, I didn't really find a proper review of C902 on net.
Please tell me if anyone did.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^^ lol

there have been some major discussions about the K850I vs N82

and after using the N82 i don't think he will be happy with that crap

praka123

left this forum longback
^oho! :? good.but no not any high end fones or any of the smart phones ,I suppose. all made in china(which I hate wholeheartedly :twisted: )

OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
gsmarena has a preview of the c902.Check it out.
I've already seen that. It's too short and incomplete to come to any conclusion. Anyways, thanks for help.

K850 is the real deal. :)

^^^ lol

there have been some major discussions about the K850I vs N82

and after using the N82 i don't think he will be happy with that crap
I personally am never too satisfied with Nokia phones. Maybe, the "looks" are the reason behind it.

And, I don't find it sensible to go for K850i now, since c902 has already been launched. It's an upgrade to k850i and surely will be better than it. Only concern is the small screen size. Still, I'll compromise on it provided that the battery life and sound quality is at least decent.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^some people aren't, so please dont try to install in them what big fools they are coz you will be the one undermining yourself, and stop being sarcastic with your comments.

utsav

damn busy...
Wow ... thanks a lot ...

infact u didnt even bought the N82 . You were just playing fools with every1 here :wink:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
And, I don't find it sensible to go for K850i now, since c902 has already been launched. It's an upgrade to k850i and surely will be better than it. Only concern is the small screen size. Still, I'll compromise on it provided that the battery life and sound quality is at least decent.

C902 is not an upgrade to K850i. K850i was SE's imaging device whereas C902 is a fashion device. The 5mp camera is just for the sake of it. It's true purpose is not to take great pictures but to just look good in hand with it's slim design and all. Both K850i, N82 and even the 6220 Classic take better photos than C902. The sensor in the C902 is designed more to fit in a small phone than to take great pictures. Check out Mobile-Review's review of C902 if you don't believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom