W902 Vs C902 Which is better CAMERAWISE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jingalala

Broken In
Dear Friends,

Camerawise which phone is better?
Is it W902 OR C902?
OR Both are one and the same camera performancewise???
I have heared that C902's camera takes excellent photos in the daylight(Beats N82 As well)

So will the camera quality of W902 be as good as C902???

KEEPING IN MIND...... ONLY THE PICTURE QUALITY .....AND NOTHING ELSE.:p

I won't opt one on the basis of it being more user friendly OR if it's keys are more comfortable blah..blah..blah..............................................

I AM ONLY BOTHERED ABOUT THE PICTURE QUALITY:p

Last edited:

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
offtopic: Please post with a better atittude. There is no need to use capitals to basically yell at us. I already told you that before on another thread. Please remove your last three lines.
They should be just about the same. You said you don't care about noncamera stuff, but W902 has Walkman and it is newer.

OP
J

jingalala

Broken In
offtopic: Please post with a better atittude. There is no need to use capitals to basically yell at us. I already told you that before on another thread. Please remove your last three lines.
They should be just about the same. You said you don't care about noncamera stuff, but W902 has Walkman and it is newer.

Grow up dude,
You need to see a doctor.What kind of attitude are you talking about?Do you understand the meaning of attitude?I have used CAPITALS just to highlighten certain words or you can say most IMPORTANT words.Its not like yelling at somebody.
Iam the most decent guy in this world:D just kidding:D
You need to change your perspective about others DUDE.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
W902 uses the same cam module as the C902.Since you are concerned about pic quality, i suggest you go for the C902 as it has been available for quite a long time and firmware fixes are aplenty.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Grow up dude,
You need to see a doctor.What kind of attitude are you talking about?Do you understand the meaning of attitude?I have used CAPITALS just to highlighten certain words or you can say most IMPORTANT words.Its not like yelling at somebody.
Iam the most decent guy in this world:D just kidding:D
You need to change your perspective about others DUDE.

Typing on the internet in capitals is considered as yelling. The person reading what you've written has no idea what kind of person you are or in what mood you have written it in. He assumes it from the way you have written it. Which is why you need to be careful with what you write. In future if you need to highlight some text, then use the Bold or Underline function.

As for the phones both C902 and W902 have the same cameras (the way K750i and W800i did). But to be honest both Nokia N82 and Motorola ZN5 pawns the SE's in camera quality. To me the C902 pics looked fine only when they were resized. When viewed at 100% zoom, there was a lot of blurring of the details. Things like grass and leaves etc. don't very nice when captured from a distance. They look kinda smudged. Plus both the SE's lack a xenon flash.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Dear Friends,
I have heared that C902's camera takes excellent photos in the daylight(Beats N82 As well)

Heard wrong or heard from dreamcatcher

N82 is the best 5MP cam followed up by the 6220 Classic (now dreamcatcher don't come up with things like paint peeling off and all that stuff maybe nokia does not like kolkata that is why they give bad units there :lol: i have used 6220 Classic it is one of the best phone with that many features )

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6220_classic-review-281.php

it got the best symbian 9.3 ( means with some more added stuff then the default one )

and for audio

The audio quality of Nokia 6220 classic is rather good, with one of the best frequency responses we have seen. The distorion is also pretty well kept under control. The noise level, dinamic range and stereo crosstalk readings aren't great but they are not too disturbing either.

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6220_classic-review-281p5.php

so i will suggest you to go with 6220

some sample pics via it

*i.gsmarena.com/vv/reviewsimg/nokia-6220-classic/camera/thumb/gsmarena_001.jpg *i.gsmarena.com/vv/reviewsimg/nokia-6220-classic/camera/thumb/gsmarena_003.jpg *i.gsmarena.com/vv/reviewsimg/nokia-6220-classic/camera/thumb/gsmarena_012.jpg *i.gsmarena.com/vv/reviewsimg/nokia-6220-classic/camera/thumb/gsmarena_004.jpg *i.gsmarena.com/vv/reviewsimg/nokia-6220-classic/camera/thumb/gsmarena_005.jpg *i.gsmarena.com/vv/reviewsimg/nokia-6220-classic/camera/thumb/gsmarena_002.jpg *i.gsmarena.com/vv/reviewsimg/nokia-6220-classic/camera/thumb/gsmarena_006.jpg *i.gsmarena.com/vv/reviewsimg/nokia-6220-classic/camera/thumb/gsmarena_007.jpg

( Just see the last flower one it's my desktop )

on the other hand W902 ships with 8GB card so it prices will be 3-4k higher than C902 but it looks promising.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Thats not the case.I can post 100s of full sized c902 pics here which are at par with the n82.

Actually the pics I was talking about are the same ones that you might give. My observations were based on the samples uploaded by the Esato members. Actually the smudged details is only limited to C902. It wasn't found in K850i. Maybe because of the more compact sensor used in the C902 due to size restrictions.

OP
J

jingalala

Broken In
Friends,
I have changed my mind.I am planning to buy W902(Because of its unparelled sound quality) and not C905.
I know for sure that C902 takes awesome pictures in daylight(And yes it beats N82)
I myself have seen the camera pictures and compared C902 with N82.
And my conclusion was that C902 takes awesome pictures in daylight.
N82 takes awesome pictures during night because of the poweful xenon flash that it has.

So Guys,
I want to know if W902 can be as good as a C902 camerawise if not better?:p

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yea sure it can be.They use the same cam module and have the same config.Good choice.

Thers also a W705 coming up which is a walkman version og the G705 and has wifi,gps and clear audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom