w810i HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEMANTRATURI

Broken In
guys pls help!!! i m thinking of buying w810i. Recently went thru the reviews on the net, many complained of the "HISS" problems in phone. any w810i owner who can send their opinions. also pls suggest me gud music phone. Thnx in advance.

iluvmusic

Broken In
I hav been using W810 for more than 3 months nd nevr experienced any such problem , evn aftr dropping it 3-4 times .

Nd it is d bst phone available in d market in around 15k category nd is evn bettr dan N70(i hav used both) in most cases including Screen clarity nd user intrface . Animated wallpaprs nd themes r gr8 nd vry easily avialable nd easy 2 apply .Dere r quite many java softwares available as well.

D WALKMAN (playr, sound quality, earphones) nd d CAMERA r really awesome .

The only problms being d screen being a bit small as cmpard 2 Nokias (which u wud get used to easily) nd d keypad is a bit hard (which does not bothr unless ur a hardcore messager) .

Get it nd hav fun .

OP
H

HEMANTRATURI

Broken In
thnx buddy 4 da prompt reply. i'll b buyin this cell tom. pls confirm me regarding da noise when played at low vol. or listening soft music. i hope there's no annoying noise(like tht of cassette player) while playin music.thnx.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
it is one of the top rates music phone... so no chance of that... and do not just ask one person and make decisions... see the reviews and what the experts says and the make ur mind..

go get the phone and enjoy it... :D

Third Eye

gooby pls
no it's old...it was used to be in the early days of fone.....also u can increase the sound of fone by flashing it..w810i has some of the best features which needs to be unlocked:twisted: and the sound is soo clear in low volume...no hissing problem dude...

Last edited:

Dipen01

Youngling
^^^^^
@tech :- Well the one and only prob of W810i (for me) is Low overall volume,be it ringer or music...and ur talked abt flashing....Did u mean latest firmware or there are some other modded firmwares....coz if u meant latest SE firmware then its useless...doesnt increase the sound....

btw..Hissing...na no prob wid W810i...alteast i dint noticed ;)

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
tech_mastermind said:
yes i am talking about modded firmware...you can increase your sound volume loud with that..
Do you use the same Flashing or read throguh any forum. Please give url so we can confirm that such Flashing increase the over all volume of W810i.

By the way are you sure that Flashing (latest firmware update) didn't occur HISSSSS problem?

Last edited:

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Why didn't SE themself offer this Lates Flashing service, I think in Bombay there are certain tech who offer the same but paid service. So risk of doing something wrong is void.

Third Eye

gooby pls
i flashed my phone 2 times and found a little increase in sound..but a guy in other forum says volume becomes twice...maybe mine is locked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom