W800i V/S W700i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
As title : I want to know what is different between both phone and the difference really matter.

Once I know is Auto Focus and Flight Mode. If you know other difference please mentioned here and does this difference really matters?

Some where I read that with W700i you can not snap Macro Mode Photo? What it means?

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
tech_mastermind said:
macro mode is for taking complex pics like text which is not available in W700.
see comparison here

Thanks Tech...

Any other diffrences ????????

K

krazyfrog

As far as the internal (hardware) differences are concerned, the only difference is that W800i's camera has Auto Focus whereas W700i's camera lacks this feature. Because of this omission, W700i cannot take pictures in Macro Mode. For proper results in Macro Mode, Auto Focus (or manual focus-not currently found in cell phone cameras) is a must. Otherwise the pictures come out blurry. Apart from this there are no hardware/software differences. Other small difference was regarding handset colour and default inbox memory card (512 in W800i v/s 256 in W700i).
BTW, i must add that this has been discussed quiet a few times before.

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
krazyfrog said:
As far as the internal (hardware) differences are concerned, the only difference is that W800i's camera has Auto Focus whereas W700i's camera lacks this feature. Because of this omission, W700i cannot take pictures in Macro Mode. For proper results in Macro Mode, Auto Focus (or manual focus-not currently found in cell phone cameras) is a must. Otherwise the pictures come out blurry. Apart from this there are no hardware/software differences. Other small difference was regarding handset colour and default inbox memory card (512 in W800i v/s 256 in W700i)

Thanks krazy

BTW, i must add that this has been discussed quiet a few times before.

Yes, I know it but local dealer said that SE imporve K750i and W700i over the older version and I want to know what EXACLY the improvments Sony Made with these models???????

soham

In the zone
tech_mastermind said:
macro mode is for taking complex pics like text which is not available in W700.
see comparison here

Macro mode isnt for just taking complex pictures. It means taking closeup pictures- like taking the picture of a single flower from closeup which cameras without macro mode will turn out as blurry.

Third Eye

gooby pls
soham said:
Macro mode isnt for just taking complex pictures. It means taking closeup pictures- like taking the picture of a single flower from closeup which cameras without macro mode will turn out as blurry.

did i say just.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
one more improvement is w700i has bluetooth ver.2.0 (faster data transfer) whereas the k750i and w800i haf bluetooth ver.1.1

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
What's your priority? Music or more softwares?
I didn't like the sound quality of N72 compared to W700i. But N72 has symbian as it's + point.
Also, W810i is more in the range of N72 so it would be rather fair to look that way.
I am not aware of the prices lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom