Vote for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
Hi everyone!

I had participated in a Microsoft contest recently and now, I am in the semi-finals. The contest is called "Makeover My Office" and the winner receives a complete office makeover from Microsoft. I had to write an essay and capture some photos to enter this level.

I am just 18 years old and I own a business called Silecon Inc. which is an IT firm in its seed stages. I run it from my home office. I am a great technology enthusiast and have a great passion for business too. Winning this contest would mean a lot to me. It would encourage me a lot and help me bring this business to a good level. Please visit: *makeovermyoffice.co.in/index.html and look at my video. Please vote for me and help me win! I owe my thanks to everyone at the digit forum.

I have been an avid digit reader and been a part of this forum for a while. I have made some friends here too. Those of you who know me and don't know me, please vote for me! Lol! Kudos to digit!

Thanks once again! Oh and I almost forgot, two lucky voters receive a Windows Mobile phone free from Microsoft (more reasons for you to vote.. lol)!

Yours,
Nagarjun

PS: My company already provides web hosting and development. Winning this contest would enable me to provide other services such as software and multimedia development. I would be able to stay a lot more productive and it wold greatly encourage a young budding entrepreneur like me!

Last edited:
OP
nagarjun_424

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
Hi guys,

Just wondering how the whole voting stuff is going on. Thanks to all those of you who have already voted!

Just if you are wondering, I own a company called Silecon Inc. and it is an IT based company that already provides web hosting and development services. So, if any of you need hosting too, you could contact me and ill let you know of the various plans and prices.

Keep the voting coming guys! Also reply to this post and let me know what you think of my video.

Thanks once again!

OP
nagarjun_424

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
News!! The contest details are appearing on CNN IBN. The voting details for this contest are being aired on CNN IBN since this morning! You can also vote by SMS. Just SMS MMO to 5676751! Keep the voting coming! Thanks!

OP
nagarjun_424

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
hey guys... the voting period has almost come to a close... it ends tonight at 11:59 pm... so please make ur votes by then... you also stand a chance to win a windows mobile phone... so dont miss your opportunity... pass it on to all those u know!!! thanks and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom