Vote count. How many of you voted. 18+ only.

Whom you voted ?

• AAP

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • BJP

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Congress

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Flash

Lost in speed
Not voted. Cuz is desh ka kuch nahi ho sakta. Neither do i expect anything from this country :D . I am a realist
Atleast you could've used NOTA to exercise your citizenship..

Optimists vote.
Pessimists don't vote.
Realists vote for nota.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
Good to know so many voted! Congrats guys for utilizing your rights! :clap2::doublethumb:

Still not 25 yet. :-(. Then again we have time till 12th may.

Btw guys please use numbers. Like SaiyanGoku did.

The results so far.
1. me. :D
2. Zangetsu (mumbai)
3. Pasapa (Thrissur, Kerala.)
4. ariftwister (Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu)
5. root.king (karnataka)
6. mayoorite (Ajmer Rajasthan( on 17/04/2014))
7. nikufellow (Quilon, Kerala)
8. bhvm (a village in Maharashtra)
9. moniker (Sriperumbudur constituency, Tamil Nadu.)
10. $hadow (Meerut U.P.)
11. SaiyanGoku (Raipur)

ashs1

Padawan
Voting in Nagpur happened few days back..Despite applying for a voter card in October 2013, i have, neither received the card, nor was my name in the voter's list. :(.
Frustrated & sad. :(

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
Voting in Nagpur happened few days back..Despite applying for a voter card in October 2013, i have, neither received the card, nor was my name in the voter's list. :(.
Frustrated & sad. :(
This is very bad & a major problem in india. You should file a complaint.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Lol, getting a voter id card is so easy these days, i just had to sit infront of my pc and upload my photo, the BLO came to my home and gave me the card..

moniker

Broken In
Actually Voter ID card is not even mandatory to cast the vote. Any valid ID proof with photo (driving license etc) is fine, but your name should be on the electoral roll.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
Yesterday read in FB that till 5pm only 40% Mumbaikars voted

Maharashtra got approx 60% vote still better from last election. West bengal leads with approx 82% (highest). This is funny that nobody reported here from west bengal.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Maharashtra got approx 60% vote still better from last election. West bengal leads with approx 82% (highest). This is funny that nobody reported here from west bengal.
West bengal is having one of the longest time for voting, most members here are from Kolkata or the surrounding region, we join the fray on 12th may :)

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
What exactly is the issue about the news of voter name missing?Does that mean a search
on your state election commission website will not list your name?

I got new voter id 6 months back due to address change and i can see
the record on ECI website and polling station , so it means your are on voter list right?

Top Bottom