Vote count. How many of you voted. 18+ only.

Whom you voted ?

• AAP

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • BJP

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Congress

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

RBX

In the zone
idk guys that ink mark is still there on my nail what to do abt it............

Ink on fingernail can't be removed, you will have to wait a few months. I voted on December 1, and the last bit of ink got removed only a few weeks ago.

*www.thehindu.com/news/national/erase-voting-ink-at-your-own-risk/article5830556.ece

though you could try this and tell if it really works *www.mid-day.com/articles/shocking-indelible-ink-no-match-for-matchsticks/15259087

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ I think it depends...

It's already halfway for me. For people like me nail grows faster (I guess) as we bite our nails all the time. Most likely in another 10-15 days, there won't be any mark on my nail.
So I am the 25th voter :bananana:

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Is that necessary? :D
I am from TN. :) *community.babycenter.com/js/tinymce_3_5_6/plugins/smileys/img/smiley-surprised.gifI think this is the first time I am saying where I am from

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
Is that necessary? :D
I am from TN. :) *community.babycenter.com/js/tinymce_3_5_6/plugins/smileys/img/smiley-surprised.gifI think this is the first time I am saying where I am from
Yes. Don't worry I have put it in the same format there.:D

Btw 25 done! rest what we get will be bonus. ;) or lets wait & see where it will end.:D

25 members target completed

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
If we go state wise then maharashtra & karnataka also tops having 4 voters.:D

Guys please check if the table is correct. You are free to edit it if you find any mistakes.

Sr. No.State/CityNo of voters
1Tamil Nadu4
2delhi3
3Maharashtra/Mumbai4
4Kerala3
5Karnataka/Bangalore/Mangalore4
6Rajasthan/jaipur/ajmer2
7U.P/Meerut1
8Chhattisgarh/raipur1
9AP/Hyderabad3
10 Punjab/ludhiana1

Last edited:
OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
Yeah...At least you should have pressed "none of the above" In this way at least we could have shown our frustration.:D

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^First entry from west bengal !:doublethumb: Page updated.
Till now we got 27 voters from 11 states!

Last edited:

nac

Aspiring Novelist
If we have said to whom we voted, we would also have thrown our projection numbers along with CNN, Times and all... :D

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
If we have said to whom we voted, we would also have thrown our projection numbers along with CNN, Times and all... :D
I have no objection but if we do then soon this thread will become a battlefield.:D

Instead I have an Idea why don't you all just pm me to whom you have voted. In that way I will just name the party & no of votes it got. I wont disclose the names who voted for whom.:D

Top Bottom