[Vote 4 Me]Dot Net Championship – Help me to be the one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritesh.techie

Broken In
*www.dotnetchampions.com/images/spot-home.png

Everyone loves a champion. A champion who relishes different programming challenges to deliver winning results, a champion who paves the way for customer delight with innovation. These champions come from diverse backgrounds, use different tools and technologies and accomplish different goals. But they are unified in their vision to succeed, using the Microsoft .NET Platform. We proudly showcase their success stories and offer you a chance to win exciting prizes, every month!

This is what Microsoft has to say at the launch of their new website dotnetchampions for showcasing .NET developer. You can nominate yourself or your friend as a .NET Champion, get people to vote for you, and steer your way to success in your career!

I have nominated myself too for this competition, I used my best .NET app IE Tweaker to get into this competition. If you liked this app than please vote for me. Go to WallOfFame Page and click on my name “Ritesh Kawadkar”

*beingpc.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/wof.JPG

Once you clicked there click on Vote

*beingpc.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/vote.JPG

If you like my app please vote for me. You can find me by my name “Ritesh kawadkar” or by looking at my pic “White Hat”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom