volume too low on k750i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
I have just purchased K750i SE. The sound is very low while listening through the phone's speakers. I have listened to other mobos and they are quite loud. I have heard that patches can be applied to improve upon this feature. Can someone guide me just to increase the volume of the phone speaker?

sourav237

Journeyman
sony reduces K750i's speaker vol to increase the sale of their w-series phones. plz don't do any exp with the phone. use headphones with mega bass. sound is exclnt

Third Eye

gooby pls
sourav237 said:
sony reduces K750i's speaker vol to increase the sale of their w-series phones. plz don't do any exp with the phone. use headphones with mega bass. sound is exclnt

now dont say they have crapped up the camera on W deries to increase k series sales.:confused::eek:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Tech Genius said:
now dont say they have crapped up the camera on W deries to increase k series sales.:confused::eek:
whay would they want to increase k series Phones , they r CHEAP , w series is $$$ :D

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Ramakrishnan said:
I have just purchased K750i SE. The sound is very low while listening through the phone's speakers. I have listened to other mobos and they are quite loud. I have heard that patches can be applied to improve upon this feature. Can someone guide me just to increase the volume of the phone speaker?
yes the newer phones haf this problem. u may downgrade the firmware and enhance ur phone wid a lot of hacks available. however, that will void ur warranty.

also, someone said "use headphones wid megabass". megabass is a feature built into the firmware and not headphones.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
max_demon said:
whay would they want to increase k series Phones , they r CHEAP , w series is $$$ :D
not really true k series has a very high megapixel camera's the coming soon 5MP one
maybe they should increase price in k series not walkman series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):)

OP
R

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
ratedrsuperstar said:
use mp3gain to increase the volume to say 100 decibels or convert the audio to .m4a if supported

I also am considering this option. Actually I had great expectations on this phone. Now that I am really pissed off with this phone. The photos taken by this mobile are posted in this forum and they looked good. But in reality I didn't get a single good photo. All the photos look higly noisy(dotted) and somewhat dull and not sharp. I advise anybody who bother to read this not to purchase this mobo at its prsent price of Rs.8200/-. It is not worth this amount.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Ramakrishnan said:
I also am considering this option. Actually I had great expectations on this phone. Now that I am really pissed off with this phone. The photos taken by this mobile are posted in this forum and they looked good. But in reality I didn't get a single good photo. All the photos look higly noisy(dotted) and somewhat dull and not sharp. I advise anybody who bother to read this not to purchase this mobo at its prsent price of Rs.8200/-. It is not worth this amount.
thats bad news for u
my nokia n80 had bad pics so i took it to the care center and fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom